ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

mikeprado30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody!

I'm new from this places, but I give my spiritual support to see soon this awaited patch released :)

But if you need help for testing, maybe I could help ;)

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I'm so psyched, I'm currently playing through the first game in anticipation for this, and also cause I haven't beaten the first or the second game, lol

DDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been silently checking in on this for a while now. I don't actually remember how long, but I just want to say I'm very glad things are progressing at the rate they are. I'm very excited! Great job to everyone working on this!

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
been a while since I last checked on this project, good to hear it's still being worked on :D Thanks to all the people who are making this possible

Kaiser93

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I've finally made an account

I've been watching in the shadows for years WAY before this was created.

I'm rooting for you guys

EdenLegaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What the....wait, i'm confused. So, we can expect to play it TRANSLATED at the end of the month/start of July if everything goes smoothly?

AnnieTheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
What the....wait, i'm confused. So, we can expect to play it TRANSLATED at the end of the month/start of July if everything goes smoothly?
No way! Nowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynoway!:rofl2: Revolsin means GAME days, if I'm correct:ha: But hoonestly, why not to help him and Earth? If everyone will help, patch will be released much faster, isn't it? :rofl2:

Revolsin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm afraid there's still quite a few hurdles in the way. You can expect to play the Prologue translated soon, though that depends on if EarthDarkness finds enough time for it. The dude is pretty busy. Regardless, progress is being made everyday and if all goes well you could perhaps see the full game in a few months. Worth mentioning that the game script is in fact fully translated, the problem is just inserting the translated script into the game.

Revolsin, I'm not so good 'cause I am not a eng isn't my mother lang, but, but, butt... I mean but! :rofl2: But can I be of assistance with proofreading? Just gimme a task!

Funnily enough, English isn't my first language either. It's not really that big of an issue.

If you or anyone wants to help out, just message me here and I'll see what you can do. And don't worry, you won't need any coding knowledge or anything working with me; just a decent grasp on English should be enough.

Though if you do have decent coding knowledge, try messaging EarthDarkness instead. He's the guy who'll actually put the script into the game.

Last edited by Revolsin,
Reactions: AnnieTheGamer

TheEdgeFencer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid there's still quite a few hurdles in the way. You can expect to play the Prologue translated soon, though that depends on if EarthDarkness finds enough time for it. The dude is pretty busy. Regardless, progress is being made everyday and if all goes well you could perhaps see the full game in a few months. Worth mentioning that the game script is in fact fully translated, the problem is just inserting the translated script into the game.

Funnily enough, English isn't my first language either. It's not really that big of an issue.

If you or anyone wants to help out, just message me here and I'll see what you can do. And don't worry, you won't need any coding knowledge or anything working with me; just a decent grasp on English should be enough.

Though if you do have decent coding knowledge, try messaging EarthDarkness instead. He's the guy who'll actually put the script into the game.

So wait, do you just need someone to sift through the English and make sure it's good grammar, or do you require knowledge of Japanese, the original language, as well?

Revolsin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait, do you just need someone to sift through the English and make sure it's good grammar, or do you require knowledge of Japanese, the original language, as well?

I don't really need help with correcting the grammar or anything; that's my job entirely. Knowledge of Japanese would be very helpful though, yes.

The only real problems I'm facing right now are some stiff and vague translations that can't really be 'proofread' since they're not understandable to begin with.
On those lines, I have to either
1. Make up my own lines that fit in the context(This is where your English needing to be decent is a requirement) or
2. Get a better translation of the text from someone who can understand Japanese.

If you think you can do at least one of the two points noted above, you can help me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug