Suggestion: AKA in ROM info section

4ppleseed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
On the NDS new releases section, in the ROM part under the name I think it should have an AKA part for example...

Elite Beat Agents (U) gets released and included in the ROM info under the name it has AKA Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (J)

I'm just getting a bit confused because a lot of the (J) games and (U) games have completely different names & box art and sometimes the (E) game is completely different again!

What say you?
wub.gif

4ppleseed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know it was a terrible example as they are actually different games
rofl2.gif

But I was at work and couldn't think of anything else.

You see what I mean tho'. Maybe something like Touch/Mystery Detective is a better example or something that is (J) with a crazy long name but looks completely different on the Western releases.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Actually we already have this implemented
smile.gif

There is a section of the release we can fill in called 'Translated Name'. But we don't really use it that often.

Surely it's not that big of a problem, you can easily tell what game is what if you've been following them.

4ppleseed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually we already have this implemented
smile.gif

There is a section of the release we can fill in called 'Translated Name'. But we don't really use it that often.

Surely it's not that big of a problem, you can easily tell what game is what if you've been following them.

Yes, you can tell what the game is if you've been following them... but for the rest of us it'll be a very useful reference.

As you have it implemented already and there are just over 1000 releases I don't think it'll be much work to link up all the releases; better to do it now before the next 1000 version of Sudoku and Petz comes out.
rofl2.gif

I think as time goes on it'll become more and more of an asset to the Rom info page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro