GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
The double jump is something that we gamers ignore the most. Seriously you cant jump in the air, pause while in mid air and then jump again. WTF? It's fun to double jump in games but in no way is it possible.
lol This ^ is true. I once tried to double jump b/c so many games have double jump so i thought i was real. Huge fail.

Also how monsters have money. Like how the fuck do they have money, and why do they. Also but putting on a ring your strength/def/speed/magic goes up. And especially how in all RPGs there will always, i mean always be a swordsman, i mean even in the future, no one uses guns. And since i'm talking about guns, Why is it that in RPGs when you get shot by a gun you don't die but loose only a little damage compared to what a sword can do. Also on pokemanz, why is it that the pokemon/Turn Based RPGs take turns beating the crap out of each other. I mean they are like "Oh your faster go ahead and hit me first then i hit you next"

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is only one game I've ever played that had the sense to ask, "Whose footprints are these?!".

You'd think that guards would be better trained to guard top secret organizations.

Also, battle scars. Where are they? I get my arm nearly chopped off and not even my clothes are damaged.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
health packs don't really make any real sense either, you can't just eat a hotdog and recover gunshot wounds like in GTA4, you can't medicate with a syringe and be in tiptop shape, you know?

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SSF4 Dalismin

How the fuck does his body stretch?
HOW can he breath fire without first drinking petrol or some shit?!

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well most automatic guns can fire for way longer than they can. Usually they are empty in about 4 seconds.
Reloading is also bad. I can remove a clip and put a new one in and keep all bullets from the previous one somehow.
As for regenerating health/shields the only fps I've played with those is halo.
In the first Halo there were health packs because they were supposed to contain biofoam. The armor in the later Halos is the upgraded version that has biofoam built in.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Not only money, but how the hell would a random wolf/boar/bear/ect... be carrying a fucking Longsword or a helmet? where the hell did you put it, and I dont even wanna know how it got there.

Also...Why is it that in most games, no matter the genre, the protagonist will never need to so much as eat, sleep, or shit...much less shower or change his/her damn clothes.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
zeromac said:
SSF4 Dalismin

How the fuck does his body stretch?
HOW can he breath fire without first drinking petrol or some shit?!
You bring up Dhalsim but ignore Blanka, and pretty much everyone else, seriously!?

What's up with Cammy's outfit? Sure, it looks awesome but is that even military grade in the slightest?

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cloudstrifeart.jpg

How is his arm NOT snapping off?

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How come in games GTA or the godfather you can fit so many weapons in your pocket.
Seriously you can't just pull out an RPG from your back pocket.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's something...
Aside from The Adventures of Link (which I personally loved on the NES),

Why is it that Link needs either a Feather or a Cape or some tool to be able to jump?.. I guess white blond elves can't jump without a tool
tongue.gif

Why is it that Link can never swim unless he has a special set of flippers or something similar so he doesn't drown...

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
In most RPG worlds it's completely okay to let children gamble, but only if they are the last saving grace of the entire universe.

It is fine, even encouraged sometimes, to let a plucky young adventurer come in and smash your pots, and barrels and rifle through your drawers to find anything and everything he can get his hands on, often times the owners of the homes never even noticing what happened.

Those same pots and barrels are replaced as soon as you leave the house.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*