Country
Croatia
bitonio6 said:
keyb13 said:
after 15 minutes white screens nothing happends
blink.gif

help me

dstti org, firmware 1.17a12

You need to download my files and use the 1.17 DSTT original KERNEL..

Thanks A LOT bitonio6
yay.gif

My Alex... is here.
And Ver 1.4.1E

grog.gif

PS sorry for the link from 1. page, I just wonted to help others...
frown.gif

And just one thing
bow.gif

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if you have updated your dsi to 1.4.1 then you need a dsi that is inferior to 1.4.1 to update the dstti,or just get a ds lite from a friend or something and update it

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
keyb13 said:
bitonio6 said:
keyb13 said:
after 15 minutes white screens nothing happends
blink.gif

help me

dstti org, firmware 1.17a12

You need to download my files and use the 1.17 DSTT original KERNEL..

Thanks A LOT bitonio6
yay.gif

My Alex... is here.
And Ver 1.4.1E

grog.gif

PS sorry for the link from 1. page, I just wonted to help others...
frown.gif

And just one thing
bow.gif

No problem... You know, some website, like linfoxdomain.com, propose the "dont work" firmware

After that, people think they have a fake...

Im waiting the solution for the last DSTTi RED PCB revision 2
(watch the first page, to see the picture)

theforbidden1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
any ideas on when will DSTTi clones will receive this upgrade?

R4i-sdhc, an well know DSTTi clone, are selling an new version compatible with 1.4.1, but they refuse to release an upgrade for old flash cards.

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bitonio6 said:
No problem... You know, some website, like linfoxdomain.com, propose the "dont work" firmware

I just got a new DSTTi from ShopTemp, the one I received has a red PCB, white shell, and numbers on the back as described in your post.

Just to be clear.. from the sounds of it, I have original DSTTi hardware, but it's so new that the firmware hasn't been released for it yet?

Basically I just want to make sure I can update the DSTTi I just got to the latest firmware without wrecking it. I'm assuming it's not a fake (because I got it from a reputable retailer like ShopTemp), but from the looks if it it's not safe to apply the latest upgrade to this version of DSTTi.

Is there a version of the firmware that I can use with this DSTTi that is safe and won't kill it? My nieces DSi isn't updated to 1.4.1 as far as I know so I don't think compatibility in that sense is an issue. I just want to make sure I use something that is compatible and will work. I'm more familiar with just a standard DSTT that you simply copy the TTMenu folder and files to the root of the microSD. Upgrading the flashcard firmware using an NDS file is new to me, just want to make sure I get it right.
smile.gif

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Dteyn said:
bitonio6 said:

I just got a new DSTTi from ShopTemp, the one I received has a red PCB, white shell, and numbers on the back as described in your post.

Just to be clear.. from the sounds of it, I have original DSTTi hardware, but it's so new that the firmware hasn't been released for it yet?

Basically I just want to make sure I can update the DSTTi I just got to the latest firmware without wrecking it. I'm assuming it's not a fake (because I got it from a reputable retailer like ShopTemp), but from the looks if it it's not safe to apply the latest upgrade to this version of DSTTi.

Is there a version of the firmware that I can use with this DSTTi that is safe and won't kill it? My nieces DSi isn't updated to 1.4.1 as far as I know so I don't think compatibility in that sense is an issue. I just want to make sure I use something that is compatible and will work. I'm more familiar with just a standard DSTT that you simply copy the TTMenu folder and files to the root of the microSD. Upgrading the flashcard firmware using an NDS file is new to me, just want to make sure I get it right.
smile.gif

Yes it is right, you have a too new DSTTi, but, im certain, you can upgrad it soon...
wink.gif

QUOTE(Huguini @ Oct 2 2010, 08:43 PM)
So i need the 1.17 firmware or the 1.17a12?

For use the firmware you need an original kernel, the last officiel one is the 1.17

hamtah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I download the 1.17 kernal, copy the files onto my flash cart. Then I copy your files to my flashcart, and then copy the TTo41blahblahblah to my Game folder, then I run it, and I won't get a white screen?

I alreay tried doing it with 1.17a12 but it gave me a white screen. (Lucky for me, a friend has a DS lite and the card works on it just fine). So now I'm going to re-attempt with the original firmware files. I hope it works.
happy.gif

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
And it sticks at "Upgrade=[14.06%]"

Or i'll power off, or i'll wait (and power off later) but it sits like that for 10 minutes already :/
It's an Original (green PCB) used Official 1.17 FW

Ah well, after more then 20 minutes i switched off, killing the DSTTi, (Bricked)
DS/DSi won't recognize the card when inserted, anyway, was a nice card, but i moved on to scdstwo
biggrin.gif

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Strange story... Maybe a bad microSD ?

or bad CRC code ?

for me, the flash was very fast (compare to the 1.4 firmware)
and the music come at the end...

Everything work fine and without any problem!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Monty Kensicle said:
goncalodoom said:
if you have updated your dsi to 1.4.1 then you need a dsi that is superior to 1.4.1 to update the dstti,or just get a ds lite from a friend or something and update it
Fixed it for you
smile.gif
You're going to confuse people that don't get the joke. :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1