Gaming Star Drone Extreme is now 1.01

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Star Drone Extreme for the PSVita gets its first update, the new patch brings new features such as Cloud Save/Cloud Load, check the images below for more details.

2012-04-13-122338.jpg

2012-04-13-122354.jpg

2012-04-13-122404.jpg

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
from the demo i got it is basically flash game level of a game... i suppose that is why ps vita is advertised here with slogan "I would never touch a game on my phone again", as in it has flash games that run smoothly... seriously, when will they add flash support? I'd just go to kongregate and play these sorts of games on vita... i am sure vita would be capable of proper flash playback? seriously, at least youtooooob plox...

but yeah, 4bucks for a flashgame isn't exactly great... anyways, plenty of games like this on phones... similar to angry birds in a way, just a bit more spaceish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, *shoots him*
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you do
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Those people who try to deny themselves as politically motivated, even though they enjoy it, is pretty obvious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I enjoy the comedy of it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    forget it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @SylverReZ i downloaded a swf file decompiler
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, JPEXS SWF Decompiler?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, exactly that one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This is the good shit
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I used to make Flash games where you torture celebrities lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, are the games lost?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, FlashPoint. All of them have been archived by the community.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant if the games you made are lost. also i recall flash games being badly optimized af
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The game is finding the game
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I still have some of them, but my older hard drives died, so some have been lost.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i'd make a tcrf account to document some stuff in games but the site wants me to do some stuff on their discord server to do so
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's lame. Is this some form of verification crap?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    As if forums have gotten more stupider than to rely on a frickin Discord server to sign up lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i guess it is
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, in the sign in page you can add your email, why not replace the discord server bs with email verification?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I guess that's one way to do it. But I remember with the FBI hack that when you sent an e-mail verification code, the code is straight up inside of the site's code. Whoever even runs the site either can't be arsed to do it, or is afraid that bots are going to spam the forum/s.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, makes sense
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, but if the owner is afraid of bots why not simply make a captcha?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, but if the owner is afraid of bots why not simply make a captcha?