Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Some parts to me actually have a better art style than the others! Seems like this may be one of those cross platform Activison games that may not be crappy. Reports say its pretty much the same game but with different controls.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks pretty neat. Though I was never a fan of motion controls in games like this...

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, the wii version looks fantastic
smile.gif

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
IGN said that this version is the same as the ps3 and 360 entries but with added Motion controls. everything about it is the same, the Voice acting, the level Designs, etc.

so, this looks awesome and i will definitely be looking forward to this one on wii!

edit:
this DS trailer looks good too, http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nds-laun...hattered/703798
looks like a Web of Shadows style game, looks like Griptonite is involved too

the only problem i have with the DS version : no ultimate

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Man, I secretly hoped this could turn out to be similar to PoP:ForgottenSands: played the HD and Wii version (since they were completely different) and really enjoyed them both! Like that I could have two games at once
tongue.gif

Yeah, judging the video it looks like the same game with simpler textures and it also has a little cell-shading as far as I can tell but I think that`s also visible in the other versions as well...

The game itself looks very promising IMO but I have still yet to see how much variety there is gameplay-wise... Other then the nior-dimension it looks pretty much like a beat-em-up, which is not bad per se when done right and I have high hopes, judging from what I`ve seen so far, that this will be a rather enjoyable one
yaynds.gif
yaywii.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game is really good i just played some on the 360. i hope the wii holds up. i played for about 45 minutes and didn't even realize where the time went.

my favorite spider man game without a doubt. i am not a huge spidey fan. although spider man on dreamcast was cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission