Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wii trailer

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Aug 31, 2010.

Aug 31, 2010
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom

Some parts to me actually have a better art style than the others! Seems like this may be one of those cross platform Activison games that may not be crappy. Reports say its pretty much the same game but with different controls.

2. PrinceNOOB

Member PrinceNOOB GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Looks pretty good ;o

3. D34DL1N3R

Member D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    That's some nasty interlaced video there.

4. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Looks pretty neat. Though I was never a fan of motion controls in games like this...

5. Sotoro

Member Sotoro GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Wow, the wii version looks fantastic [​IMG]

6. Range-TE

Member Range-TE GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    IGN said that this version is the same as the ps3 and 360 entries but with added Motion controls. everything about it is the same, the Voice acting, the level Designs, etc.

so, this looks awesome and i will definitely be looking forward to this one on wii!

edit:
    this DS trailer looks good too, http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nds-laun...hattered/703798
    looks like a Web of Shadows style game, looks like Griptonite is involved too

the only problem i have with the DS version : no ultimate

7. Master Mo

Member Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Germany
    Man, I secretly hoped this could turn out to be similar to PoP:ForgottenSands: played the HD and Wii version (since they were completely different) and really enjoyed them both! Like that I could have two games at once [​IMG]

Yeah, judging the video it looks like the same game with simpler textures and it also has a little cell-shading as far as I can tell but I think that`s also visible in the other versions as well...

The game itself looks very promising IMO but I have still yet to see how much variety there is gameplay-wise... Other then the nior-dimension it looks pretty much like a beat-em-up, which is not bad per se when done right and I have high hopes, judging from what I`ve seen so far, that this will be a rather enjoyable one [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    this game is really good i just played some on the 360. i hope the wii holds up. i played for about 45 minutes and didn't even realize where the time went.

my favorite spider man game without a doubt. i am not a huge spidey fan. although spider man on dreamcast was cool.