Hardware SoS failing to launch anything in Hekate

TrickzTelli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, the other day I made a big mistake. Through confusion of my own whilst staying up late and not paying enough attention… I updated my switch to 16.0 while in emuMCC. I have tried several times starting from scratch but no avail. I did not even back on those files either… here is what I see when I try to boot from anything in launch. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for anyone last time in advance!

Attachments

• 97647361-19E9-452B-96D6-B558B3E8B5E5.jpeg
    97647361-19E9-452B-96D6-B558B3E8B5E5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46

TrickzTelli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I continue to crash now due to atmosphere when attempting to boot the payload. Continues to restart but always crashes after Nintendo screen

TrickzTelli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I am presented with and stuck in a reboot loop, no I just use tegra to inject and then atmosphere to boot. New to all of this so thank you both so much for trying to help!

Attachments

• D055A4D0-6F80-4DE7-9261-EA04546D12F5.jpeg
    D055A4D0-6F80-4DE7-9261-EA04546D12F5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is what I am presented with and stuck in a reboot loop, no I just use tegra to inject and then atmosphere to boot. New to all of this so thank you both so much for trying to help!
Delete your Atmosphere Folder.

And Put the new Folder Clean on SD
The Error Code is a boot0 Error
Earlier Build

So Delete Atmosphere Folder
Put the new Atmosphere Folder and the Sig Patches again on SD and it should Work.

TrickzTelli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolute legend we are back to booting, thank you so much for your time. I couldn't be more grateful. I thought I was done for xD

Reactions: Stoned

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Delete your Atmosphere Folder.

And Put the new Folder Clean on SD
The Error Code is a boot0 Error
Earlier Build

So Delete Atmosphere Folder
Put the new Atmosphere Folder and the Sig Patches again on SD and it should Work.
I do not recommend deleting the Atmosphere folder, it will delete your Atmosphere config files potentially leading to issues, including resetting DNS blocking and PRODINFO blanking, which could lead to a ban if wifi is enabled.
Deleting atmosphere\contents is normally enough. I also delete exefs_patches and kip_patches before adding new sig patches, it may not be required but in case there are old files left over it's good practice.
Absolute legend we are back to booting, thank you so much for your time. I couldn't be more grateful. I thought I was done for xD
Make sure you enable PRODINFO blanking and DNS blocking again since you wiped the Atmosphere settings.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I do not recommend deleting the Atmosphere folder, it will delete your Atmosphere config files potentially leading to issues, including resetting DNS blocking and PRODINFO blanking, which could lead to a ban if wifi is enabled.
Deleting atmosphere\contents is normally enough. I also delete exefs_patches and kip_patches before adding new sig patches, it may not be required but in case there are old files left over it's good practice.

Make sure you enable PRODINFO blanking and DNS blocking again since you wiped the Atmosphere settings.
Prodinfo blanking is in the root, not in the atmosphere folder.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Most likely (just guessing) OP have a sysmodule that didn't work with the latest FW and therefore the crash.
It's always recommended to disable all sysmodules before updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips