Failed to apply emummc. Failed to launch HOS.

suchy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

I have an OLED Switch, modded ages ago with V3 modchip running latest HW Fly firnware, Switch on OS 17.0.1, using HATS pack, also latest. I keep it up to day on all counts. Never have any issues with it.

Had this up and running, installed a whole bunch of games and left the Switch in the dock, powered off. I never used dock previously, its a new addition in my routine.

Tried to start it after about 3 weeks sitting in the dock and it wont boot into emummc showing two errors:

Failed to apply emummc.
Failed to launch HOS.

Naturally the question is "how to fix this", but after doing some research and experiencing something similar previously, I suspect options are very limited.

1. Is there a way to repair the broken emu nand
2. I actualy have two SD cards. The second insall works fine. Can I use that somehow to restore the broken one? I tried copying over some stuff and I cannot find a way to rebuild the installed games database, or at least show what was installed on it ...

Appreciate any and all help.

Thank you in advance.

suchy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, did not backup anything. and I am not using this one for online at all.

Please talk to me like almost complete noob, which I am. I dont even know what Prodinfo.keys are ...

So, without the actual backup, there is no way to un-Fk it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch