OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi,

I would need some help,

recently i have installed chip mod to my Switch lite , the chip works fine, also installed Hekate 6.07 and have partitioned the SD card 512gb as per guides.

then proceeded to put Atmosphere 16.02 on it but when trying to launch emmuMMC it shows "uknown pkg1 version" error.

i have reinstalled Hekate and atmosphere countless times as well as reformatted the sd card few times to start fro scratch for good measure , and have been on forums for hours now.

Any and all help appreciated.

Chip mod was done by professional but the software side seems to cause issues

also sd card formated to fat32
Thanks in advance

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You have partitioned the SD card but have you also created an emummc?
How do you launch Atmosphere? Hekate FSS0 or fusee.bin?

BD1997

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yes created emummc ,

if trying to launch as a payload through Hekate fusee.bin it says it invalid GPT signature , the atmosphere logo flashes for one second before that.

also worth mentioning the the partition for emummc is 29gb not sure it actually matters just trying to give as much context as possible

Last edited by BD1997,

BD1997

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have tried using the guide with doing one thing differently i did not rename hekate_ctcaer_6.0.7.bin to payload.bin as it didn't boot into the ui if I had renamed it

I am attaching the error, as i said the atmosphere
20240123_191049.jpg
logo shows for a slit sec then this after
Post automatically merged:

I have also ran a check on the SD card to make sure its working as intended and seems all ok, even though it was a cheap card and read/write times are not great on it

This error shows both when launching from the launcher and payloader

BD1997

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
using the fusee.bin from github latest release
used the guide petseed provided on this tread above
Boots into OFW every time, its just atmosphere , i'm starting think it might just be the SD card as I have ran the setup so many diffrent ways with the same result GPT refers to the partition so again I'm just guessing here.

The other thing I always hear is to delete the "contents" folder before booting , this folder came with the signpatch

BD1997

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'll try this tonight, if this is not the issue I'm open to suggestions
Post automatically merged:

So i gave this a go also , but the 'Fix RAW' option is greyed out and it won't allow me to even try

I'll be getting a new Samsung or San Disk card to see if a good quality card makes the difference, I think i have tried everything else

Last edited by BD1997,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed