Homebrew SOON! (Super cOOl iNstaller!) - A New Cool Legal Open Source CIA Installer

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
heres a suggestion: while your making that downloader function, also add in the option to directly download it to our home menus (an option. inb4 brick risk)
downloader will not be available on the first SOON!2
it will have all the features I already told are implemented like:
Manual Installation mode, Auto-Installation mode, Uninstall mode, ability to choose if delete or not the app once the installation finishes, you will be able to see the cia's filename when installing, unique id, product code and soon! id will be displayed, cover art will appear in every mode, and more stuff.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To save on file size and SD space, why not host the image databases online? I wouldn't mind giving you some space for it.
because not everyone haves a full time internet connection
we already have a server for SOON!2 but it will be used by the Updater to update the app and the cover database

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will be ready for tomorrow?
feb 23th, so yeah, today, I just need my team to validate the translations and my sloooow connection to finish the upload.
I also wanted to release a launch trailer but we are in the deadline because of my slooooow speed

Last edited by Chelsea_Fantasy,

Cyber Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some issues with the cover art downloader/updater. It first complains that it can't read one of my drives (Not a surprise, since that drive is the SD-card reader on my printer and I don't have anything plugged into it) and then when it finds the SD card used in my 3DS it keeps trying to download a database of covers, fails, and tries again.... forever. It won't cancel and not even clicking the X stops it, I am forced to kill the process through task manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY