Twilight Menu++ Not Going Fullscreen After Installing CIA Forwarders

ChronoKid29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed the latest Twilight Menu++ and it was working for full screen but I wanted to try some CIA forwarders. In order to get the forwarders to work I copied some files to the SD card. Then I put the latest version of Twilight Menu++ but no game will go fullscreen right now and neither does the Twilight Menu ++ app itself.

I must have accidentally overwritten or added some file that is keeping it from going fullscreen. Any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks,
ChronoKid

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed the latest Twilight Menu++ and it was working for full screen but I wanted to try some CIA forwarders. In order to get the forwarders to work I copied some files to the SD card. Then I put the latest version of Twilight Menu++ but no game will go fullscreen right now and neither does the Twilight Menu ++ app itself.

I must have accidentally overwritten or added some file that is keeping it from going fullscreen. Any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks,
ChronoKid
Redo the twl patcher. I had to do this once after updating twilight menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit