Hi, whenever I try to install Twilight Menu, this appears:

ERROR
Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xD8E0800B
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: <unknow> (11)

The version of this twilight is 26.6.0, my luma is on 13.0.2, b9s on 1.4. In other words, everything is in the latest current versions.
Anyone help me, please:cry:

Edit: "solution" in the last reply.

Last edited by jjohb7d,

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
in fbi, in the twl nand, can you play nds, dsi o dsiware games? maybe your nand is bricked

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Yeah, I couldn't install a dsiware game. I tried through hshop and it gave an error, similar or the same as the twilight menu. What can i do?
use twlfix for repair the nand, then update the system, that will fix the dsi nand

solved

jjohb7d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
use twlfix for repair the nand, then update the system, that will fix the dsi nand
I did twlfix and the error still persists.
Post automatically merged:

In case anyone is having the same error, I managed to resolve it by restoring a nand backup (which, luckily, I had) from 2021, and, after that, formatting the 3ds. Currently, I only found one person who had the same problem as me, and she was on a Chinese question and answer site, so that didn't help much. I don't know what caused the problem and I don't know how to help, but you'll probably find the help you need by posting a thread on this forum, going to the Homebrew Nintendo server on discord, or going to r/3dspiracy on reddit. Anyway, good luck.

Last edited by jjohb7d,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto