emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if the Temp is ready to accept an ethnic cleansing... but we're getting there. :creep:

Well in research into ethnic conflict, McGarry and O'Leary saw genocide as a means in eliminating difference and thus eliminating conflict. I ain't saying its right but it may work.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well in research into ethnic conflict, McGarry and O'Leary saw genocide as a means in eliminating difference and thus eliminating conflict. I ain't saying its right but it may work.
Or we could just deport our special guests to a specifically-crafted "special" forum where they would be welcome to stay... and build concrete walls with barbed wire on-top around it. To protect them, of course... and make sure that they may never leave...

We'd call it G.H.E.T.T.O - right past the Edge of Forum... In the No-Man's Land... They'd never notice, y'know.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still wainting the mods to say, Hi Valwin... XD
Anyway, yes the sales are horrible boo hoo hoo.
Still waiting for it to pick up steam if it ever will.
Seems Sony have a lot on their hands...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or we could just deport our special guests to a specifically-crafted "special" forum where they would be welcome to stay... and build concrete walls with barbed wire on-top around it. To protect them, of course... and make sure that they may never leave...

We'd call it G.H.E.T.T.O - right past the Edge of Forum... In the No-Man's Land... They'd never notice, y'know.

I prefer G.U.L.A.G.

*snip*

Hi Valwin

Unfortunately it doesn't really work that well unless he's using of his other accounts.

In that case, HI STEVETRY!

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
inb4 Vita gets a price drop and sales explode. It's happening, and it's happening soon. I FEEL IT IN MY GUT THING.
For all intents and purposes, the Vita received a price drop ages ago.

When you substract the price of the games (AC III:L is $39,96, PSASBR is $37,99) and the memory card ($18,44), you're only paying a startling $83,60 (the whole bundle being $179,99). How low do you want the price to be, exactly? Because right now is the best time to get the system, ever.*

*Based on Amazon.com prices, applies to the U.S.

loco365

Trophies
XP
It may be too early to pronounce the Vita dead, but if it dies in it's home turf, we can safely assume that. Shame such a powerhouse never got a nice homebrewing scene, I would love to see what homebrew and emulators the Vita would be capable of.. But if it dies before then.. such a waste.
If it does die, they won't release more updates, so it can eventually be cracked open, and those that still have one can utilize homebrew on it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
For all intents and purposes, the Vita received a price drop ages ago.

When you substract the price of the games (AC III:L is $39,96, PSASBR is $37,99) and the memory card ($18,44), you're only paying a startling $83,60 (the whole bundle being $179,99). How low do you want the price to be, exactly? Because right now is the best time to get the system, ever.*

*Based on Amazon.com prices for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, applies to the U.S.
Fixed. It's only that cheap because it's on sale and it only lasts today. I assume it'll see a sale during Cyber Monday as well.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fixed. It's only that cheap because it's on sale and it only lasts today. I assume it'll see a sale during Cyber Monday as well.
Well then, how much is the bundle going to sell for after Black Friday? I'll tell you for how much - for $249,99, which is still a steal.

$249,99 - $96,39 (cost of games and the memory card) = a whooping $159,60.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but that's lower than your average 3DS. At this point, any whining about the price of the console loses any legitimacy, simply because Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale are actually two games worth getting for the system and in all likelyhood a user would get them anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER