Sony patents another anti used game measure. It is unknown if Sony's next system will use it

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restrict a Disc to a console?
Console dies, buy a new one ... re-buy the games too!

And this whole time Sony has the balls to ask why piracy is so rampant. They're quite the comedians!

Restrict one game per console? Sign me up! And people criticized the Wii U for having a poor launch. If the PS4 has this system, I'd imagine it will be just as successful as the PSVita launch!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
And this whole time Sony has the balls to ask why piracy is so rampant. They're quite the comedians!

Yup, i'm with Guild....no-one would ever make that sort of statement. It'd be obvious to a 6 year old why piracy would be rampant.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Then how should I have worded it, O Mighty Communist?
Um, not at all? There's no way in which you could have worded it that would have made it less untrue. Sony stands against piracy, just like every other software company. What an absolute shock.

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, not at all? There's no way in which you could have worded it that would have made it less untrue. Sony stands against piracy, just like every other software company. What an absolute shock.
A little late for that. No way I erase my damn post, the f***ing board system doesn't even allow for post deletion.

Oy vey, I say something out of context and get eviscerated. A nice beginning to my day.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then how should I have worded it, O Mighty Communist?

I was more so making the point to not make accusations or statements that are factually false. If you wanted to word your aforementioned comment I asked for a source for, I'd say don't word it at all and just do your research next time.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-