Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Jamstruth said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
QUOTE said:
Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period.

This is the best part. Sony fails hard again.
THat's the PSN+ content NOT the games they're giving away. PSN+ members get free games every month I think... can't remember the full details. But once their subscription finishes they lose any PSN+ games

Oh yeah, I was forgetting about the free content that comes with PSN+. My mistake then. ^^

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
we should make a poll to see which games people will choose? what you think about the idea?

we could see, which game most people will choose, so we could help others choose themselves too

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hope EU gets the movie rental thing too, that'd suck if we missed out on it. Although it probably won't be a great movie anyway, or it'll one I've seen or something. Unless it is US only, in which case it'll be an awesome movie I really want to see
tongue.gif

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
im not sure what games to choose... xD LittleBigPlanet looks cool... infamous too!! Dead nation doesnt look as bad, and wipeout doesnt look bad either... ratchet & clank, im not so sure, reviews say its a small game... >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...