Sonic the Hedgehog movie sequel gets official title and release date

To the shock of just about no one, Paramount Pictures has come up with a title for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie sequel. Revealed to be named Sonic the Hedgehog 2, it’s officially scheduled to hit theaters on April 8, 2022. An incredibly short trailer shows off the film’s logo, with the 2 represented in orange and with Tails’ namesake.

teh_supar_hackr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To the shock of just about no one, Paramount Pictures has come up with a title for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie sequel. Revealed to be named Sonic the Hedgehog 2, it’s officially scheduled to hit theaters on April 8, 2022. An incredibly short trailer shows off the film’s logo, with the 2 represented in orange and with Tails’ namesake.

Even if the trailer is just an animated logo, that's all I need to know to know that I'm gonna watch this movie once it releases.

Blad3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would the plot even be like? I’m really really curious. It feels like a perfect ending for the first one.

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
I hope that Tails' design is absolute trash and we all loudly hate on it and then they change it and we all circlejerk over how amazing it is that the powers that be listened to us.

*Marketing team taking notes*

I never believed that atrocious, nightmare fuel Sanic they premiered in the trailer that unleashed full on neckbeard hysteria (complete with gnashing, wailing, beard full of crumbs and questionable hygiene) was anything other than a cynically calculated promotional device. After all unless the entire team is blind (in which case they did a great job coding in braille) you know SOMEONE would've looked at the design and said "Guys, don't you think we should make him a little less.... hideous?".

This way they got the hype, the neckbeards felt a sense of empowerment in their otherwise shitty lives and the box office tills rang loud and clear as they were invested in their "victory" and created an even bigger buzz saying "We won!" like the losers they are.

If only Sega knew how to play the game this well we might actually get a game that plays well.
Neckbeards, assemble!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale