Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan

oh, so that's where idea for bandages originates xD

Cringeworthy.
(I still don't get why they screwed everyone's design...)

Well i wouldnt say screwed, that's pretty harsh word...the design is doomed i would say ^_^
I'm all for change, but this... you need to fell to see something is of..i am a big 19yo sonic fan, but this is really to much after sonic 06

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why would they ruin a perfectly good song like Bangarang?

Also Colors wasn't that great guys. For a franchise that used to compete with Mario it was lousy compared to Super Mario Galaxy.
Well, it was pretty good comparating with the games that came before it.
Again, it broke the "Sonic Cycle" thing that started after the end of the Dreamcast Era. That gave it a good reputation.

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
I love the GBAtemp community and the comments on certain topics make me laugh, but most of you are like those people who go to the theater every weekend and pay good money for movie but bitch about every single one of them (you all know who you are). I admit there are more bad Sonic games than good ones but just a week ago there were posts about how Sonic needs to change and be "fun" again, now there is a possibility that it could happen and now its "too different" as if any of you could make a better game. I'm all for stating an opinion but most of you speak as if everything you say is fact and try your best to offend anyone who sees something differently.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
at least like this, it actually makes sense for knuckels to be physically stronger than other people with the same physique.

also, sonic characters get redesigned all the time, stop being so shocked about it

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
at least like this, it actually makes sense for knuckels to be physically stronger than other people with the same physique.

also, sonic characters get redesigned all the time, stop being so shocked about it
Well, Knuckles' power always came from his fists(Which are "big"):
Pic: http://imgur.com/zbDfuZb (I bugged the image link thing :/ )
and from his martial arts skills. (Quickly reading his info description as source).
Also about the redesign thing:
HWW2Vol.jpg

Even if they keep changing, they still look like themselves.
For example, this Sonic from Sonic Boom looks "human" seeing from his legs and arms comparated to the old designs(That still keep the same feel)

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can kind of see what they were going for with Knuckles in the concept art, and it doesn't look bad. But the jump to 3D looks...off. Either way, I love the way Amy and Tails look, and Sonic looks like a punkier version of his Sonic Riders look.

Apart from that, it looks pretty good. I like the trailer for the TV Show, and the concept behind the game seems solid enough. I'll certainly look into it more when it comes out.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can kind of see what they were going for with Knuckles in the concept art, and it doesn't look bad. But the jump to 3D looks...off. Either way, I love the way Amy and Tails look, and Sonic looks like a punkier version of his Sonic Riders look.

Apart from that, it looks pretty good. I like the trailer for the TV Show, and the concept behind the game seems solid enough. I'll certainly look into it more when it comes out.
I don't have an opinion about the TV Show yet, but looking in Sonic Retro, I saw this:
" it includes plotlines such as “Knuckles becoming mayor” and “Dr. Eggman faking an injury so he can take Sonic to court”.
But considerating that every Sonic Show never had any relaction with the games, I always ignored that.(But since they are releasing a game, that is worrying me :/)

Reactions: Metoroid0

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tails isn't looking too bad comparating to the others, but he is looking like a common super hero sidekick without powers.

tails is the most offensive to me because he looks nothing like his personality

Am I the only person left who knows how he should act and look?

http://www.powersonic.com.br/outros/concept_art/tails6.jpg

at least the other characters look like their personalities

everyone else seems to like him though so I guess from now on he'll look like a badass dudemeister instead of a cute little kid >_>

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cool, I will follow my sonic release cycle by looking at it when it's announced, reading whatever crap people have to say about it and then just go on with my life.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tails is the most offensive to me because he looks nothing like his personality

Am I the only person left who knows how he should act and look?

http://www.powersonic.com.br/outros/concept_art/tails6.jpg

at least the other characters look like their personalities
I meant design wise, but yeah, it doesn't match his personality.
Tails was mean to be young, inexperience(Also that is why he can't go super without Super Emeralds), sweet-natured and humble, he is looking like the average sidekick without any super powers.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant design wise, but yeah, it doesn't match his personality.
Tails was mean to be young, inexperience(Also that is why he can't go super without Super Emeralds), sweet-natured and humble, he is looking like the average sidekick without any super powers.

I miss that about him, the concpet art makes him look cocky. :(

I hate everything about the new cartoon and game's story but that bugged me the most.

especially that it's a comedy. I don't think sonic is a comedic series and it fails at being one, I liked the more serious adventure games or the american and british comics or the older cartoons.

but when most people see talking animals in stuff they assume it's a comedy or that it's for really small kids so nobody wants to make an epic story with action and drama about them. :'(

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this must be a tie-in game for the new anime/series. Knuckles has his matching new series redesign and the game has the same name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can