"It hurts to see a god in ruins"

And it oddly fits the situation.

Reactions: Gahars

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when they make multiple characters playable they really need to make sure sonic is faster than the others. I mean come on he is sonic the hedgehog. There was a scene in there that showed all four of them running together and it looked to be all pretty close to the same speed.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when they make multiple characters playable they really need to make sure sonic is faster than the others. I mean come on he is sonic the hedgehog. There was a scene in there that showed all four of them running together and it looked to be all pretty close to the same speed.
Maybe it could be that Sonic doesnt want to leave everyone else behind?
Maybe Sonic has pace control?
It would be rather inconvenient to always have to wait for them

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm going to give this a chance.

You can't blow something over until you try it, and I like when franchises go for a chance.
Change is good
Change we need.
Pretty sure (I hope? :rofl2:) it's merely stylized for the sake of the cartoon. That being said, the concept art actually looks good - the in-game models are a tad exaggerated.

Reactions: gamefan5

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks better than Sonic Lost World but will it play better than it probably not. I can't help to be concerned about the gameplay after all the flops.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It looks better than Sonic Lost World but will it play better than it probably not. I can't help to be concerned about the gameplay after all the flops.
All the flops? There haven't been any for a couple years now - Colours and Generations were great, Lost World is entirely acceptable, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 and 2 are okay too.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Now that I look it up, Knuckles is actually not even that different from his old design. http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...s/thumb/7/76/Knuckles.PNG/1000px-Knuckles.PNG
His arms are thicker and as a result his fists seem less oversized, but most of all his upper body pretty much doubled in size. The general shape is the same though.
There is such a thing as exaggeration. While I like the concept art, the final model's torso is a little bit too big - kinda like an upside-down pear. What you're saying here is that swole'd body looks perfectly natural - it's just that it's twice as big as a normal one. ;O;

Related picture:
3tl4cf.jpg

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cartoon actually looks fairly okay. The humor's endearing, the voices are spot-on, the only inconsistency I see are Sonic's arms - they're not supposed to be blue. Other than that, it looks like an acceptable kids show.
I'm not sure why you are disliking the game? I personally feel as if the game looks ok even though the characters are somewhat deformed, but it looks like a pretty good series. I have only had experience with sonic rivals for psp and as for cartoons, I watched sonic x which was rather enjoyable in my younger ages. I really dont have a strong say whether this sonic is better or not judging by your avatar you are definitely the bigger fan. Anyway, hope it exceeds your expectations!

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It looks like a PS4 game. :)

Yes, I'm saying the game's graphics look really good while stealthfully flattering Sony fanboys.
They won't care. The attacks will resume shortly.:P

Check the textures again.
But its still in development so its gonna change.... i hope so.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not sure why you are disliking the game? I personally feel as if the game looks ok even though the characters are somewhat deformed, but it looks like a pretty good series. I have only had experience with sonic rivals for psp and as for cartoons, I watched sonic x which was rather enjoyable in my younger ages. I really dont have a strong say whether this sonic is better or not judging by your avatar you are definitely the bigger fan. Anyway, hope it exceeds your expectations!
I like how the gameplay looks like, it's just that Knuckles's in-game model effectively works like a force field against me and immediately causes a violent, negative reaction. It needs some polishing and a down-sizing in relation to the cartoon concept art - then I'll be on-board with this. :)

Reactions: placebooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...