Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
It says Beat World Tour on Hard,Unlocks S class;with the S&ASRT logo and scumbag steve's hat.Now the items can be different with some simular ones.I bet you that Nintendo can make original items.The allstar move only is a boost and a gun.Super Sonic is replaced by 5 rings and a homing attack; same kind of thing with everyone else.The flying is not that great either because you only dodge walls and boost,when it should be annihilate everyone with Ice,dodge obsticals,and total chaos.And the water area's are like flying and you can't take alternate paths.Total RESTRICTION.This game is good anyways.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, it IS vastly improved over the first, and the items feels less "reskinned" Mario Kart items (really, who didn't see the Green punching glove as the Green shell back then ?) The only thing I really miss from the previous is the annoucer's snarky comments on some racers sometimes. It feels ... bland, without it.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What does the image say? For some reason, it doesn't load on my end.

I'm also still playing. But I kinda gave up on the world tour. After REALLY grinding to get to 120 stars, it just unlocked 2 extra races and then I had to have 150 or even 180 stars to continue. And that's really not going to happen soon.

What's also kinda sad is that there are tricks I didn't know about.
-pressing the gas when the screen fades to black (and only then) gives you a boost start (meaning you can get from that ridiculous 10th place all the time).
-when in the air (when not a plane), pressing the right analog stick causes you to do some flips. When landed correctly, these also give you a boost.

I'm sure there are more tricks to drifting as well. At least, I usually see bots and even online players just pass me by while I'm doing it. And by that I mean I think I'm doing it pretty close to perfect (which obviously, ISN'T perfect).

And yeah...S rank is insane.I've only managed to win a race once (the easiest), and even that was with a good item from the jackpot (free boost every round, IIRC) and a huge amount of luck with the pick-ups (all stars near the end of the race). And even then, it was nail bitingly close.

There's just no way I'm ever going to unlock those last characters. If anyone knows cheat codes for it...just gimme a pm, okay? :)

You didn't know any of that? Lol. It took me like a day to figure it out. I was sorta doing the boost, but then I actually tried figuring it out. And yeah, the more tricks you do in the air, the better the boost you get. Though one thing I don't understand is sometimes I'll flick on the stick once with a character, and he'll do like 2-3 flips when I want him to do it once. Or I'll just randomly lose my boost in mid air without hitting anything.
About being a "Mario Kart clone" with items: basically some items in kart racers are so basic it's hard to NOT rip them off. Like Green Shells and Red Shells. Practically every kart racer has an equivalent. I mean it's an items that moves in a straight line and one that tracks the nearest opponent. Makes sense.

I have heard rather solid things about Transformed though, apparently it's leagues better than the first game (which was an okay kart racer but nothing memorable). Maybe I'll pick this up later.

I feel it's more like Diddy Kong Racing. It's pretty fast paced, I won't lie. It's actually more balanced than Mario Kart is.

Reactions: Eighteen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1