Hacking something is wrong with me cfw

Lokote2134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have mocha cfw with CBHC 1.6 install and recently i been getting a error sometimes it boots fine but other times while is booting cfw i get a black screen with just a " -3 " on the black screen what does it mean?

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have mocha cfw with CBHC 1.6 install and recently i been getting a error sometimes it boots fine but other times while is booting cfw i get a black screen with just a " -3 " on the black screen what does it mean?
That means it couldn't detect the sd card for your mocha

Lokote2134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok now it wont start up anymore just today it was working fine but not anymore what do i do to fix this?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
I have to ask the obvious question. Why are you using CBHC to boot Mocha? Any specific reason for using Mocha over CBHC's cfw?

Also, yes its your sd card. It's probably dying since it was off and on working and then suddenly quit altogether.

Last edited by dojafoja,

Lokote2134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm i dont know is there a difference? i haven't really been looking at any updated methods it just works for me so im fine with i and got it to bot cfw now so i guess it might be the sd card?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
umm i dont know is there a difference? i haven't really been looking at any updated methods it just works for me so im fine with i and got it to bot cfw now so i guess it might be the sd card?
Yes CBHC is meant to Cold Boot Haxchi Cfw. Of course, it's capable of Cold Booting any Homebrew title as well such a Mocha but Mocha is very 'heavy' or 'bloated' with cool features that 99% of people here will never use so Haxchi Cfw is generally the preferred Cfw. Unless you are limited to BrowserHax only due to 'reasons', of course but this isn't the case with you.

Reactions: Kafluke

Lokote2134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what i use cfw for using cheat trainers for example i use botw trainer that requires me to use TCP Gecko. also i use a program called saveMii to put my save from my wii u on my sd card on that program it saids i need mocha cfw? and i also install dlc and games etc i dont know with all the things i do if i NEED mocha cfw or not i only have mocha because i was around when it first came out and since then i havent been keeping updated with whats new since i stop using my wii u fr months

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok now for real