Hacking Someone formatted my Wii

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost everything all my channels and everything now when I try to load Bootmii from the .elf file it gives me NO VULNERABLE IOS INSTALLED on v0.5 and v0.6 as well is there a way to fix this I don't have the HBC and I don't have anything else installed on the Wii right now because of the formatting :/

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do a search, I think you'll find what you're looking for.
Pls make an effort to help yourself before asking others to clean up your mess. If you legitimately are still stuck, we'll be here.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii knee said:
If you do a search, I think you'll find what you're looking for.
Pls make an effort to help yourself before asking others to clean up your mess. If you legitimately are still stuck, we'll be here.
I've been doing searches all over all I see if for people who still have the channels I don't have any its like factory default channels..

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naugh said:
Custom ios 34 installed?
This is a common problem with cioscorp...

You could try to install a unmodified ios 34...
But how can I do that without hbc or any other channels this is what I'm not understanding :/

Posts merged

kagatoASUKA89 said:
QUOTE(Naugh @ Feb 4 2010, 02:52 AM) Custom ios 34 installed?
This is a common problem with cioscorp...

You could try to install a unmodified ios 34...
But how can I do that without hbc or any other channels this is what I'm not understanding :/
And I did have cioscorp installed before it was formatted.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple. Run homebrew directly from BannerBomb. Since you have cIOScorp you still have fakesigned IOS's that you can use to install stuff. Run DOP-IOS from Bannerbomb and install a fresh IOS36 and IOS61, then re-run the HackMii Installer.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Simple. Run homebrew directly from BannerBomb. Since you have cIOScorp you still have fakesigned IOS's that you can use to install stuff. Run DOP-IOS from Bannerbomb and install a fresh IOS36 and IOS61, then re-run the HackMii Installer.
Jeez I'm so lost last time I hacked my wii it was with twilight how can I run homebrew directly from bannerbomb [I know what that is its what allows you to run .elf or .dol files when you open the SD card thing right?

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kagatoASUKA89 said:
FenrirWolf said:
Jeez I'm so lost last time I hacked my wii it was with twilight how can I run homebrew directly from bannerbomb [I know what that is its what allows you to run .elf or .dol files when you open the SD card thing right?
Yes. Just make the .dol/.elf file is called boot.dol

Naugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Download bannerbomb for your system menu firmware
Bannerbomb

2. Etract it and place the private folder at the root of your sd card (be sure to have nothing in sd:/private)

3. Download a hombrew apps (.dol/elf) (dop-ios in this case)

4. rename the .dol/elf file to boot.dol/elf

5. Place boot.dol/elf at the root of your sd card

6. Run bannerbomb (in Data management->Channel->SD Card)

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naugh said:
2. Etract it and place the private folder at the root of your sd card (be sure to have nothing on sd before)
No. The private folder just needs to only have the bannerbomb folder. The rest doesn't matter.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so all I need is the private folder and the .elf from dop-ios? Because when thats all I have when it boots it just goes to black screen and sits there.

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kagatoASUKA89 said:
so all I need is the private folder and the .elf from dop-ios? Because when thats all I have when it boots it just goes to black screen and sits there.
Yes. MAke sure the dop-ios .elf is called boot.elf and on the root of the SD card.
And make sure the only thing in the private folder is bannerbomb.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fivex said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
Yes. MAke sure the dop-ios .elf is called boot.elf and on the root of the SD card.
how can I tell if the only thing in the private folder is bannerbomb
private/Wii/Title,loc.dat,loc.bak/aktn/content.bin

Is that right? It was the private folder Bannerbomb had for the website..

I tried doing as listed and it gives a quick loading after I click the sd card thing then it just goes to a black screen.

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kagatoASUKA89 said:
fivex said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:

I tried doing as listed and it gives a quick loading after I click the sd card thing then it just goes to a black screen.
What system menu are you on?

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fivex said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
fivex said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:

What system menu are you on?
4.2u

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1