Hacking Someone formatted my Wii

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if bannerbomb went through before then it's probably the app that's the problem and not bannerbomb. I think this isn't the right way to go about this.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Well, if bannerbomb went through before then it's probably the app that's the problem and not bannerbomb. I think this isn't the right way to go about this.
I got DOP-ios from the marc.zip thing off the wiki and used the .elf now with the others instead of getting anything I just get a ? channel that won't work.
Please explain what Naugh is talking about a little more clearly how can I install wad manager 1.5 without hbc or should I try running hbc from the root instead of dop-ios? Any tips?

Naugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kagatoASUKA89 said:
FenrirWolf said:
I got DOP-ios from the marc.zip thing off the wiki and used the .elf now with the others instead of getting anything I just get a ? channel that won't work.
Please explain what Naugh is talking about a little more clearly how can I install wad manager 1.5 without hbc or should I try running hbc from the root instead of dop-ios? Any tips?

Just launch wad manager boot.dol with bannerbomb...
Here is the common-key generator Common-key generator

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naugh said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
FenrirWolf said:

with the newly made wads on the root or under a folder called wads?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't most homebrew things come in dol form instead of elf? If you're renaming from dol to elf, don't do that. Dunno what difference it makes but it's worth mentioning.

And the boot.dol or boot.elf you're trying to load is on the SD root, right? The process for loading anything in bannerbomb is exactly the same as it was when you ran teh hackmiii installer, which you did manage to at least get started earlier.

Naugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kagatoASUKA89 said:
Naugh said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
FenrirWolf said:

with the newly made wads on the root or under a folder called wads?

Under a folder called wad...
in SD:/wad
And put your wad files in that folder

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naugh said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
FenrirWolf said:

Here is the common-key http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5ka1zymteyo
when trying to install the wads I get error ret = -1035 did I do something wrong what version wads do I need to use?

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naugh said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
FenrirWolf said:

Here is the common-key
You can't link to that here I don't think.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fivex said:
Naugh said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
FenrirWolf said:

Here is the common-key
You can't link to that here I don't think.
Its okay I already had it lol and I'm trying again I just noticed I had wad manager 1.4 not 1.5 so I'm gonna try with that.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naugh said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
fivex said:
kagatoASUKA89 said:
What IOS should I select to use? Some such as 249 freeze the wii others such as 36 give me -1035 error
Try the ones in the 30s
61 installed but the others didn't is that all I need?

just try again sometime it won't work
34 and 36 won't install on any of them but it said 61 did do I need them all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: