Misc Someone cheating on Tetris DS online...??

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is quite simple.

Once you are connected to someone else over WiFi, then Nintendo's servers have nothing to do with it. It turns into a direct connection between you and your opponent. This means that Nintendo can't do anything to stop the cheaters.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xblackoutx said:
Kaos said:
allergictolife said:
so normal cheat codes work in online play?
I think it depends on the game, but yes, they do work most of the time.

you probably all just helped someone begin a cheating spree.
If someone is going to cheat online, I don't think they're going to ask if it will work. They'll probably just try and see first.

PW1337

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate when people use cheats when playing online, it's alright to use cheats when on single player games if you can't beat a level or can't get to the next part of the game, but online? It's not like using cheats make you a better opponent....skill is what makes you a worthwhile contender.

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PW1337 said:
I hate when people use cheats when playing online, it's alright to use cheats when on single player games if you can't beat a level or can't get to the next part of the game, but online? It's not like using cheats make you a better opponent....skill is what makes you a worthwhile contender.
QFT

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Protip: In the future you could do a safe WiFi reset. Walk away from your access point. Keep walking away. Eventually your game will halt and freeze for about a minute then it'll get disconnected. You won't forfeit the match or lose any rank for ANY DS games or get a lower than 100% Connection.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no.... MPH brings your connection stats down. some games do it.

Mario kat has afew cheat resrections... the rest seem to work

JBates

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were you playing 4 player? because it's possible he got a star. using stars gets you all long pieces for a limited time, but if he had them the whole time nvm he was cheating.

zkamuiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even if they cheat like using all l bars if you play faster than a level 5 cpu and better you will beat the cheater lol. Unless they use cheats that stop you from dropping blocks or add blocks to your screen too fast. Anyways you can cheat lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn