Some people deserve a punch in the face.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
If she posts online that she has Asperger's syndrome I'm going for an attention whore who'd like to be hypocondriac to "brag" about it at school. People with Asperger's don't go around talking about the subject as:

-Hi! I'm Mike. I saw you the other day at XXXXX lessons and thought you had nice clothes.
-Oh, hi, Mike. I'm Samantha and I have Asperger's syndrome.
-Uh... wut.

So, yeah, f*** the kid.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
She's a fucking douchebag that can't understand the value of money.

And DA is hardly the place for these stupid rants.

P.S. We could still force her to watch this.
wink.gif
Teach her some real world stuff.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Damn.

I hate people like these. They think that somehow, they're entitled to anything and everything they want. That it's their God given right to get something nice for Christmas. She's obviously never lived in the real world, and lived her whole life with a golden spoon in her mouth. Her idea of a miserable day is not getting what she wants for Christmas.

I'm kind of wondering though. If his parents spoil her so much, why would they just get the drawing book for her?

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
The only 'real' present I got this last Christmas was a Wii game... And I didn't complain about it... I had my birthday a few days ago and my dad wasn't even in my country... I had no party nor a happy birthday song... Still I had a fun day with some of the people I like and that was the day... (Raining like hell though)

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
assburgers makes sense. i meet these types of people all the time. i remember a classmate throwing a tantrum cause his parents got him a '04 bmw m3 instead of the 06' model. also;

a10emx.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Westside said:
Fuck, the person should feel lucky that people even care to give ANY gifts to an ungrateful brat like them... damn...
Hey West
grog.gif
Haven't seen you in ages! How are you?

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
worlok375 said:
He said they turn 360 degrees and walk away...wait wouldn't that be turning in a complete circle?
Yeah, and that really kills the joke. But the mistake is funnier.
smile.gif

from encyclopediadramatica.com

There are many theories as to why Microsoft decided to call it the 360 instead of just Xbox 2.

Some would have you think that it is because they thought Xbox 2 would sound inferior to Playstation 3, Sony's upcoming game console. Of course, this is Microsoft we're talking about, so we're not going to give them that much credit. Instead, we'll say that this was their attempt at ripping off the name of Nintendo's new system, then codenamed the 'Revolution'. 360 is the number of degrees in a full rotation, therefore it could be called a revolution, amirite? How craptacular of you, Bill Gates. A related theory is that the '360' is meant to imply that the device is a 'revolution' in console gaming - This is very likely as only pussy-starved nerds like Bill Gates could equate safe, comfortable video games with ZOMG COOL BURNING DEATH CHE GUEVARRA LULZ.

However, a rapidly growing theory is that it took Bill Gates 359 prototypes to get it right.

And yet another theory is that its called 360 because they wanted to turn the original Xbox's shitiness around 360 degrees... or 180 degrees... or whatever... meaning they knew the flaws of the Xbox but did nothing to fix them in any way.

And still yet another theory exists; this one probably the most popular of the bunch. The complex thought process of this theory can be easily summed up in the following lines:

Why do they call it the Xbox 360?

Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away.

There are two sides to the debate surrounding this theory, based on the individual's reaction to the above hypothesis. Party one, composed of retards and trolls, believes this to be both a reasonable assumption and a great insult to 360 fanboys. The other party contests that turning 360 degrees would leave you still facing the console, and that the correct rotation is actually 180 degrees. This side of the argument is composed of intelligent individuals and those too stupid to realize they've been trolled.

This unassailable argument has become something of a meme on the internet (and a very annoying one at that), most notably on 4chan, the home of irritating, retarded memes. It started on 4chan's videogame board, but soon spread like a California wildfire to other boards. Experts are still unable to determine if the original post was made by a fucking moron or a clever troll. All that is known is that people continue to post this message in hopes of stirring up drama, even months after the meme has gone out of style.

There are many amusing responses and counters to this trolling attempt. For instance, it is never stated that the viewing party cannot "moonwalk" away from the console. So, "When you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away." It is also never stated whether you were directly facing the console when you saw it, or whether you happened to catch a glimpse out of you peripheral vision. A couple alterations include:

"Why do they call it the PS3? Because when you see it, you'll turn 3 degrees and walk slightly askew."

and

"Why do they call it the Atari 2600? Because when you see it, you'll turn 2600 hundred degrees, be extremely dizzy, and possibly vomit."

and

"Why do they call it the Wii? perhaps when you see it you piss on it and walk in the same direction over it"

As well as any other devastatingly witty variations you can think up. Of course, the most effective response when faced with this situation is to simply call the OP a faggot, turn 360 degrees, and walk away from your computer.

360_moonwalk.png
360_moonwalk.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Veho said:
Westside said:
Fuck, the person should feel lucky that people even care to give ANY gifts to an ungrateful brat like them... damn...
Hey West
grog.gif
Haven't seen you in ages! How are you?
Booty camp for me every summer in Military school. :'(
I am on leave now.
wink.gif
Sexy time with the ladies gone bad. :'( That's another topic....

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe this was written in 2009 and the parents couldn't afford a PS3 when they could buy a 360. They're practically at the same price level unless you buy a half-assed 360 that is so pre-2009.

And her (can't tell but a couple people said she so) Japanese is really bad, like worse than google translator bad.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
Lol at the 360 degrees turn.
laugh.gif
updowners sure should us
tongue.gif
I dislike the Xbox/Xbox 360 but seriously if I got it for a gift I would either take it or sell it back.
tongue.gif

Anyways spoiled brat all I got for christmas was $20.
mad.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haiz, at least her parents buy her gift, all i have is 50 to spend on whatever present and those are from my savings(i budgeted myself 50 bucks to buy whatever stuff i want 5 days after christmas, because we all know how crazy some parents are when buying gifts for their kids |D )

and speaking of gifts my parents bought me, i remember back when i was a wee little kid, my parents bought me a model of megaman( u know the one where u have to fix the pieces together and make one god darn awesome model? ya, that's the one)

and o, and the link that updowner posted was from here

just in case there are some unseeable stuff in there, i just linked it to a search result page

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi