Some people deserve a punch in the face.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Its a troll IMO.

>Deviantart
>Obvious weeaboo behaviour
>Irrational behaviour
>turn 360 and walk away (4chan meme)

The last one is what did it for me.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
zeromac said:
Law said:
Wait, what'd I miss?

Some emo furry artist on the internet? Oh wow maybe I should "rage" right about now.

No but seriously, to go with the theme of the thread, about 80% of the internet needs a swift kick in the nuts/ cunt punt.

Lol ive never heard cunt punt before xD

ontopic: uhh is it just me or does this chick seem like the evil chick who is obsessed with the main guy from "Bitter Virgin"

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For my birthday I got...

Inline Skates.

For christmas I got...

Clothes.

Now I am trying to teach myself shit so I can get a job.

Good job spoiled kids, you make me laugh since fucking forever.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
a little off-topic: but
pervy-wanker.jpg

another stupidity on the loose haha

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Really?... It's obvious it's fake...
wacko.gif

On the pic in the OP you can see little shooped lines all around the words, if someone actually did post this on DA they either copied that pic or purposely trolling almost everyone in this thread
biggrin.gif

They know what they're doing alright..

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sort of like someone I know in real life.

3000$ laptop (cause he wants to "play games while lying down" and "bring it to friend's house cause they always hog the computer")
PS3 + a billion games (his parents bribe him with PS3 games to get a haircut, wtf?)
PSP, DS
40-something inch HDTV in his room (his room is small, the TV doesn't even look good in it)
...and much more. (oh and he bought a netbook cause he wanted to play WoW in the vacation to California his parents offered him because it's apparently too boring there)

Then he doesn't care about his parents and gets whatever he pleases. I hate people like those. Ungrateful retards.

MADKATZ99 said:
Really?... It's obvious it's fake...
wacko.gif

On the pic in the OP you can see little shooped lines all around the words, if someone actually did post this on DA they either copied that pic or purposely trolling almost everyone in this thread
biggrin.gif

They know what they're doing alright..
By the way, that's called "shitty jpg compression" and it's not shooped, there's a link right under the picture to the actual post. >_>

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
MILES! And he is the most gorgious guy I ever met!!!!! He has nice fair dark hair and big brown eyes I can just FALL INTO! The first day I saw him I introduoced myself as Yuki Yamada because thats who I think of myself as and thats what I want people to call me and I thought that maybe I could make things less complicated for us in case we get married because Miles is Asian... I have about 200 dollars saved up, plus my aunts 200 dollars is 400 dollars, and I have a lot more money along the way so i was thinking of buying him a whole anime collection or manga collection or something he might like because hes asian!
I think I cried in pain when I read that.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get stuff like that sometimes, but then again, I never get $200 as bonus cash then go whine about on the internet like a spoiled bastard. If they really want a ps3 they won't open the 360, will take back the 360 and use the $200 to buy a ps3. Whiny little bitch. Honestly, if you weren't a total douche you'd at least try to act happy. Also, it's a furry.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Vidboy10 said:
QUOTE said:
MILES! And he is the most gorgious guy I ever met!!!!! He has nice fair dark hair and big brown eyes I can just FALL INTO! The first day I saw him I introduoced myself as Yuki Yamada because thats who I think of myself as and thats what I want people to call me and I thought that maybe I could make things less complicated for us in case we get married because Miles is Asian... I have about 200 dollars saved up, plus my aunts 200 dollars is 400 dollars, and I have a lot more money along the way so i was thinking of buying him a whole anime collection or manga collection or something he might like because hes asian!
oh, yeah, you hate anime don't you?
laugh.gif

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
iPikachu said:
Vidboy10 said:
QUOTE said:
laugh.gif
No, I hate all of Japa-......You know what, fuck it, I said it a million times I think you already know.
And I said that because she wants to date a guy because he's asian? This girl needs to realize there's more race's to like then just Asian people. Sure, I think Asian girls are really cute but I think other races too.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
iPikachu said:
Vidboy10 said:
QUOTE said:
laugh.gif
No, I hate all of Japa-......You know what, fuck it, I said it a million times I think you already know.
And I said that because she wants to date a guy because he's asian? This girl needs to realize there's more race's to like then just Asian people. Sure, I think Asian girls are really cute but I think other races too.
You should see the ED page. Funny shit.
Also, she literally covered ALL of the stereotypes there.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If only Captain Falcon were here...I'm sure he'd FALCON...PAWNCH that retard right in the face.
biggrin.gif

Edit: I just read her post about how she has a ton of pageviews PAGEVIEWS and she thinks it makes her better than everyone. And she also flamed on this girl named Karren (need a spellcheck here) because she's going out with her "boyfriend" (aka she gave him $400 for no reason at all and expects him to luv her forever) and calls her a b**** and a pothead. Wow what a loser. (not even a manga artist really just some poorly drawn comics)

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad to see how spoiled kids are these days. Never received a present in my life for a birthday / christmas, etc. and I thank my parents for it. It taught me the value of money and how truly unnecessary material things are.

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CorruptJon said:
Sad to see how spoiled kids are these days. Never received a present in my life for a birthday / christmas, etc. and I thank my parents for it. It taught me the value of money and how truly unnecessary material things are.
that has a good side but it also has a bad =[
don't they at least give you something to make you happy?
But if your family is like that
tongue.gif

-STAY HAPPY-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol