Some people deserve a punch in the face.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
haiz, at least her parents buy her gift, all i have is 50 to spend on whatever present and those are from my savings(i budgeted myself 50 bucks to buy whatever stuff i want 5 days after christmas, because we all know how crazy some parents are when buying gifts for their kids |D )

and speaking of gifts my parents bought me, i remember back when i was a wee little kid, my parents bought me a model of megaman( u know the one where u have to fix the pieces together and make one god darn awesome model? ya, that's the one)

and o, and the link that updowner posted was from here

just in case there are some unseeable stuff in there, i just linked it to a search result page
LOL
i was trying to find that page.

anyone read her "fan-comics"? MSPAINT LULZWORTHY

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

If you're not happy with your fucking presents, give them to someone else you useless piece of shit....

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I read her post on deviantART.. She doesn't seem to be capable of writing coherently. And it seems she was about to commit suicide because of all the "trolls and haters." What a drama queen. She seems to think that getting a shitload of views on her page somehow makes her superior to others.

And I love how she implies that she's a manga artist.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This is my favourite comment (upon hearing, from a guy named Tyranntula, that in Japanese the verb comes at the end of the sentence):

QUOTE said:
Okay, your makeing this up n the spot arent you? Why would they do that? It would sound so f*cking stuoid! It would be like "I sushi eat" or "I to the movies went." or "I dumb weeaboo fucker who can't even spell tarantula am" come back when you know what the fuck you're talking about.

rolleyes.gif

Westside said:
I am on leave now.
wink.gif

That's good
smile.gif

QUOTE(Westside @ Aug 8 2009, 06:16 AM)
Sexy time with the ladies gone bad. :'(
That is bad
unsure.gif

Cheer up. There will be plenty of sexxy laydeez. Enjoy your leave.
grog.gif

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
And I love how she implies that she's a manga artist.
and how she implies she likes in tokyo then (Well, not really but I wish I was there.)
QUOTEIm just amazed right now all these people saw my page and noticed i was near suicide and gave me all these views and now im more popular than any of the haters who sended me those notes and wrote my ED page (it wont be up there for long though. im getting my friend to take it off because it wouldnt work when I tried to do it for some reason)

You guys dont think i look at your pages BUT I DO.

Most of you guys only have 5000 or 6000 views even though youve been here for like 2 years and look at me! i havent even been online for a year and all ready i have gotten 19 or 20 times as many as you FUCKING FOOLS

You guys'll never be like me

You guys will never have friends like ~FoxyFoxChick who care and stick by you until the very end.

I know lots of you are under the impresion popluarity doesnt matter but seriosly who are they going to higher for a job? the person who everyone knows about and who has actualy sat down and DONE SOMETHING? or joe nobody whos homeless and paints pictures on the fucking side walk and makes fun of everybody else? sorry but some times popluarity matters especialy if you stick by what you say no matter what if everyone on DA was more like me maybe you assholes wouldnt have to make ED pages and bug me with your insolant pms because you guys are NEVER going to come out on top

EVER
oh noes, we won't get highered! ;_;
her english and japanese really makes a good lol.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Veho said:
What do you think?
pawn shop,yard sale and tie the shirts 2gther and sell to a friend as an escape rope for friday nites...pool the cash from the aunt's friend!!!

PS3 it up and hide from the thoughtless parents who would spend around the same amount of $ on crap you dont want instead of finding out what you want, then just buy 1 gift, just that 1 you wanted!

TRY to sell the parents on ebay

IMO
wink.gif

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spoilt brat...i just wanna modify my new shiny laser so the power is over 9000mW! and shine it at her face.. ungrateful...
wtf.gif

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
look what i found
biggrin.gif
should be a nice read for the evening.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/User:Zipp...rMetalAlchemist

EDIT:

"Forget a bout the ps3 the ps3 sucks and there weren't any games for it that i really wanted to buy in the first place. I don't even remember why I wanted one anyways, lol"

unbelievable...

"MILES! And he is the most gorgious guy I ever met!!!!! He has nice fair dark hair and big brown eyes I can just FALL INTO! The first day I saw him I introduoced myself as Yuki Yamada because thats who I think of myself as and thats what I want people to call me and I thought that maybe I could make things less complicated for us in case we get married because Miles is Asian... I have about 200 dollars saved up, plus my aunts 200 dollars is 400 dollars, and I have a lot more money along the way so i was thinking of buying him a whole anime collection or manga collection or something he might like because hes asian!"

quite ironic how she calls everyone a racist pig even though clearly she is the culprit.
(and she calls everyone racist pigs because nobody watches her account blaming it on her assburgers syndrome. wtf?)

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
MILES! And he is the most gorgious guy I ever met!!!!! He has nice fair dark hair and big brown eyes I can just FALL INTO!
STALKER RUN AZN! also, gorgeous. not gorgious? lol.
The first day I saw him I introduoced myself as Yuki Yamada because thats who I think of myself as and thats what I want people to call me and I thought that maybe I could make things less complicated for usYeah, but do people actually call her that? it actually complicates stuff. LOL.
in case we get married because Miles is Asian...weeaboo of the lowest level, what makes her think this miles person will marry her?
QUOTE said:
I have about 200 dollars saved up, plus my aunts 200 dollars is 400 dollars, and I have a lot more money along the wayand she complained about the money..
QUOTEso i was thinking of buying him a whole anime collection or manga collection or something he might like because hes asian!"
my friend hates anime, lmao.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Suicidal, failed weeaboo, racist (or extreme stereotyping), either undereducated or retarded.

Encyclopediadramatica is pretty darn funny.

P.S. Remember the woman who sued a hotel, accusing its swimming pool of making her daughter pregnant? I think I saw this girl's future.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
o noes, she got toilet raped, the horror, the toilet must take responsbility XD i can't believed that this is a person and that it is a she and it is a human and it is 17 of age, those facts just doesn't acts up, no1 can be such a person, well, that's what i like to believed anyway.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
OMG..... I tought i would never read something this funny but i did, Looks like that person is such a bastard, All of her yournals show that pretty much, Also that bad japanese that she speaks is pretty funny lol, Somebody should tell her that if she is really a FMA fanboy she should know that the mangaka is called "Hiromu Arakawa" not Hiromu Arikawa lol she fails, nice find Veho
yay.gif

QUOTE said:
I swear sometimes I think the world is out to make me fucking miserable.

rofl2.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Wait, what'd I miss?

Some emo furry artist on the internet? Oh wow maybe I should "rage" right about now.

No but seriously, to go with the theme of the thread, about 80% of the internet needs a swift kick in the nuts/cunt punt.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
Wait, what'd I miss?

Some emo furry artist on the internet? Oh wow maybe I should "rage" right about now.

No but seriously, to go with the theme of the thread, about 80% of the internet needs a swift kick in the nuts/ cunt punt.

Lol ive never heard cunt punt before xD

ontopic: uhh is it just me or does this chick seem like the evil chick who is obsessed with the main guy from "Bitter Virgin"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...