Some people deserve a punch in the face.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
worlok375 said:
If only Captain Falcon were here...I'm sure he'd FALCON...PAWNCH that retard right in the face.
biggrin.gif

Edit: I just read her post about how she has a ton of pageviews PAGEVIEWS and she thinks it makes her better than everyone. And she also flamed on this girl named Karren (need a spellcheck here) because she's going out with her "boyfriend" (aka she gave him $400 for no reason at all and expects him to luv her forever) and calls her a b**** and a pothead. Wow what a loser. (not even a manga artist really just some poorly drawn comics)
yeah lol, you should have read the journal entry about her thinking that her dad saw her page and toilet raped her
rofl2.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
worlok375 said:
If only Captain Falcon were here...I'm sure he'd FALCON...PAWNCH that retard right in the face.
biggrin.gif

Edit: I just read her post about how she has a ton of pageviews PAGEVIEWS and she thinks it makes her better than everyone. And she also flamed on this girl named Karren (need a spellcheck here) because she's going out with her "boyfriend" (aka she gave him $400 for no reason at all and expects him to luv her forever) and calls her a b**** and a pothead. Wow what a loser. (not even a manga artist really just some poorly drawn comics)
yeah lol, you should have read the journal entry about her thinking that her dad saw her page and toilet raped her
rofl2.gif

What's this poor excuse of a girl smoking? it must be some premium stuff, and I wonder where I can get the stuff.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So many things wrong with that girl. It's also very easy to pick it all apart and turn it into a laughing stock. But why bother, anyone that has a sexual attraction to a short blond man with a metal arm needs to get help and go outside more.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people deserve a punch in the face ? How dare you! Violence is the most corrosive, toxic thing that can happen in a life. You think some people still deserve a punch in the face ? Where is your heart ? You disgusting me, man! Some people can be pain in the neck but punch in the face isn't the answer!!! Why not just walk away ? I don't understand you at all. Not at all. Jeez!

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
worlok375 said:
biggrin.gif

rofl2.gif
He's a pothead. So we all know where THAT money went. Who wants crack and hookers?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
worlok375 said:
biggrin.gif

rofl2.gif

Yeah she thought her dad jerked off on the toilet seat because to get her pregnant he SOMEHOW know she had a Deviant Art account and he SOMEHOW knew which one of the many accounts was hers and he FOR SOME REASON THOUGHT GETTING HIS OWN DAUGHTER PREGNANT WAS A GOOD IDEA. Wow I pity him and his wife for having such a spoiled b**** for a daughter.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
RockmanForte said:
Some people deserve a punch in the face ? How dare you! Violence is the most corrosive, toxic thing that can happen in a life. You think some people still deserve a punch in the face ? Where is your heart ? You disgusting me, man! Some people can be pain in the neck but punch in the face isn't the answer!!! Why not just walk away ? I don't understand you at all. Not at all. Jeez!
Are you trying to get yourself crucified?

Or was that sarcasm.

I don't get if you're absolutely clueless, or under 15.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
worlok375 said:
iPikachu said:
worlok375 said:
biggrin.gif

rofl2.gif

Yeah she thought her dad jerked off on the toilet seat because to get her pregnant he SOMEHOW know she had a Deviant Art account and he SOMEHOW knew which one of the many accounts was hers and he FOR SOME REASON THOUGHT GETTING HIS OWN DAUGHTER PREGNANT WAS A GOOD IDEA. Wow I pity him and his wife for having such a spoiled b**** for a daughter.

precisely.
i cannot wait for her shitty comics just to flame
frown.gif

QUOTE(benjaminlibl @ Aug 15 2009, 05:24 PM) QUOTE(RockmanForte @ Aug 15 2009, 12:26 AM)
Are you trying to get yourself crucified?

Or was that sarcasm.

I don't get if you're absolutely clueless, or under 15.
never read his other posts before? i think he's serious o_o

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
What an ass.

Have you read the over crap they posted? It's HILARIOUS! I almost PMSL at some of it. She's even blaming us for her trying to commit suicide.

God I love the Internet
smile.gif
But I hate the iPhones auto correct...

And she thinks people are genuinly viewing her page, but only to laugh at. This just gets better and better. See how she goes on and on about that Myles guy? Now she's just saying that this Karren person only lilesbhim for his looks? A little contradictory.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
What an ass.

Have you read the over crap they posted? It's HILARIOUS! I almost PMSL at some of it. She's even blaming us for her trying to commit suicide.

God I love the Internet
smile.gif
But I hate the iPhones auto correct...

And she thinks people are genuinly viewing her page, but only to laugh at. This just gets better and better. See how she goes on and on about that Myles guy? Now she's just saying that this Karren person only lilesbhim for his looks? A little contradictory.

I bet her parents wish she succeeded, especially the father because he seems to have it out for her.

Here I thought I had trouble posting here on a DSi.

Her page reeks of so much absolute failure.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holy crap guys...
READ THIS BEFORE RAGING OVER HER BLOG!!!
http://furrmetalalchemist.deviantart.com/journal/27382452/
QUOTE said:
[link] < ENVY
[link] < GREED
[link] < GLUTTONY
[link] < SLOTH
[link] < LUST
[link] < WRATH
[link] < PRIDE

If you believed any of this shit, you're fucking retarded.

For those of you who DID realize I was making all this up, good job. You guys are awesome. No, seriously, I was OVERJOYED to see comments like "There's no way this person can be real..." You guys are fucking amazing, and can do whatever you put your minds to.

As for everyone else, kill yourselves. Please. Obvious troll couldn't have been more obvious.

Didn't any of you guys think it was A LITTLE WEIRD that my devious information, (as well as oh... I dunno... my COMICS?) had INFINITELY BETTER spelling, punctuation, and grammar than any of my journals did? I was careless about SO MANY THINGS. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

It feels so good to be able to type normally again...

As for me, not Lizz Miller, but the REAL me, I hate Anime. The only one I actually GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT is Fist of the North Star.

For those of you who were in on it, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You guys all did a great job. You played your parts VERY well, especially ~fuIImetalalchemist and everyone who was in my comic. I owe you guys a lot.

...I still can't draw for shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: