Hacking Some of my games are crashing at the boot logo

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the latest Luma3DS, with B9S, on a 11.5E Sysnand (New 3DS XL).
They are clean CIA, downloaded from the CDN with an EncryptedTitleKey and FunkeyCIA.
Idk what to do, so if you have an idea...

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
1503243727-animalcrossinghhd.jpg

YGO Saikyou Card Battle

Zelda TP Picross

Last edited by Asia81,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, when you hold Select on boot, which version of Luma3DS is displayed at the top of the configuration settings?
Second, are these games the correct region?
Third, what happens if you delete one of these games and try to install it using freeShop? Does it launch?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I said the latest Luma3DS, so 8.1.1.
Yes, except ygo card battle which is jap, but it doesn't matter since luma allow region free games (my hsdxd vn is working fine).
I don't like freeshop.

Last edited by Asia81,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said the latest Luma3DS, so 8.1.1.
I know you said the latest, but I wanted to be sure you were using 8.1.1. People often claim they are "on the latest" or "have all the right files on the SD card," but that doesn't mean it's true.

I don't like freeshop.
As a matter of troubleshooting, using freeShop will help narrow down the problem. If the games work after using freeShop to download and install them, then we know there was a problem with the way you installed the games. If the games return the same errors, then we know there's probably something wrong with how your system is configured and not how you installed the games.

Reactions: VzUh

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try this Luma compiled this morning. It got rid of all my DS forwarder crashes so it might help that too. Worst case is nothing changes Lol.

Attachments

• boot.rar
    103 KB · Views: 143
Last edited by Majickhat55,

realbout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I got the same Problem, i couldnt figure out why some games crash and others not. Just re-downloaded the games that crashed, and it worked (like restarting a windows OS ;-). I dont know why, i even loaded the older ones with CIAngel and the new ones too, it worked for all games that caused a crash so far. Maybe it helps you too.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go into fbi, go to titles, find your crashing game and update the seed.

The games that used to get stuck at the 3ds boot logo needed the seed to be updated, since luma 8.0 it throws a arm9 error

Last edited by wicksand420,
Reactions: proflayton123

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also noticed System Settings are also crashing when trying to load datas (the 3rd option for DLCs and Updates, just above Save Management).
Same for FBI, when loading the title list.

Edit : Ok, for Animal Crossing and SS/FBI, I noticed it was the update that was corrupt (maybe a bad cia generation/download), but as I could not delete it on the 3DS (everything crash while loading the list), I had to delete it manually in the Nintendo 3DS folder and delete leftovers (??? 0kb) in Data Management, in System Settings. I downloaded the clean update on the eshop, now it's ok.

For other games, it was just a seed problem, visit the page on the eshop was enough to install the seed.

Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also noticed System Settings are also crashing when trying to load datas (the 3rd option for DLCs and Updates, just above Save Management).
Same for FBI, when loading the title list.

Edit : Ok, for Animal Crossing and SS/FBI, I noticed it was the update that was corrupt (maybe a bad cia generation/download), but as I could not delete it on the 3DS (everything crash while loading the list), I had to delete it manually in the Nintendo 3DS folder and delete leftovers (??? 0kb) in Data Management, in System Settings. I downloaded the clean update on the eshop, now it's ok.

For other games, it was just a seed problem, visit the page on the eshop was enough to install the seed.
I had a feeling we were dealing with a seed problem, which is why I wanted you to try freeShop. I'm glad you got everything taken care of.

Reactions: naddel81 and Asia81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill