Hacking Happy Home Paradise always crashes on boot

jayhasgoneferal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
EDIT: CANNOT CHANGE NAME OF THREAD BUT I MEANT DESIGNER!! ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, MY APOLOGIES.
I've used every damn CIA I can find of this game but all of them crash upon bootup. It's occasionally different error codes, too.
I googled this and found a thread from 2016 saying to open the E-Shop and download it there, but it's kinda sorta 2024 and the E-Shop is gone as hell.
Already tried hShop and both regions of the game. Tried the game both with and without the update installed. Nothing worked.
Do I seriously have to buy a physical copy of the game just to get it working?
Using a 3DS NEW XL with Luma3DS. Australian/European model.
Here's a pic of the most recent error code, just in case it helps.
Please help me, I just wanna play the funny animal house game...

1706407407398.png

Last edited by jayhasgoneferal,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've used every damn CIA I can find of this game but all of them crash upon bootup. It's occasionally different error codes, too.
I googled this and found a thread from 2016 saying to open the E-Shop and download it there, but it's kinda sorta 2024 and the E-Shop is gone as hell.
Already tried hShop and both regions of the game. Tried the game both with and without the update installed. Nothing worked.
Do I seriously have to buy a physical copy of the game just to get it working?
Using a 3DS NEW XL with Luma3DS. Australian/European model.
Here's a pic of the most recent error code, just in case it helps.
Please help me, I just wanna play the funny animal house game...

View attachment 416671
eshop is gone in sense of ya cant buy anything new. It is still there for redownloading things you have already purchased. Just remember to fully backup the save before reinstalling as it will wipe the save if its one you care for

jayhasgoneferal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ah... I realize now that the e-shop method was only for people who have downloaded the game previously... I used a cartridge when I first played the game back in 2015. I suppose I will have to buy a new cartridge, then. Time to save up some cash.
Thanks for the help anyway.

jayhasgoneferal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nevermind. My English comprehension still sucks, turns out downloading it directly from hShop onto my 3DS was the solution. Nintendo added an extra antipiracy measure to some games to stop you from downloading CIAs.
Something about viewing the game page on official eShop or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto