ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

tical00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I got a 20% patched version of this game that I have already set a good 3-4(?) hours into, right up to the start of the 3rd act, translation stopped awhile ago, and I was wondering how I could run my old save file on this new one. Is that even possible? I would hate to start a new game.

This game is absolutely gorgeous though!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
tical00 said:
Alright so I got a 20% patched version of this game that I have already set a good 3-4(?) hours into, right up to the start of the 3rd act, translation stopped awhile ago, and I was wondering how I could run my old save file on this new one. Is that even possible? I would hate to start a new game.

It will work.

tical00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'm sorry i didn't explain myself correctly.
I was more wondering how I could open up my old saved file from my old one. I had to get download a new japanese version of soma, unpatched, to run this patch file. For some reason I tried it just hoping that maybe it would work but to no avail.
Should I just rename my old save file? I think thats what I should do. CycloDS btw.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tical00 said:
Oh I'm sorry i didn't explain myself correctly.
I was more wondering how I could open up my old saved file from my old one. I had to get download a new japanese version of soma, unpatched, to run this patch file. For some reason I tried it just hoping that maybe it would work but to no avail.
Should I just rename my old save file? I think thats what I should do. CycloDS btw.
It will work fine as long as it has the same filename as the game you are trying to use it with.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm having problems with the patch...

I drop the clean Rom into the "Drop Rom Here" thingy, the patch starts working but after a few seconds this text appears: "xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT"

What am I doing wrong?

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tical00 said:

You can just patch and go. Once you patch it than you can still use your old save.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
DarthNemesis said:
This means you didn't use a clean, untrimmed rom.
Really?
That's weird,I swear this is a clean ROM.
I even downloaded the ROM twice from different sites...both of the times having the same result.

I'm almost sure I should blame my PC.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chocolater said:
Erm this may seem out of topic but which class do you guys think is the best?

Yes, this is way off topic here. There are threads for this already. Please search for them. They are abundant
smile.gif

tical00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick question Darth, i noticed that the tier 2 healing potions, and soma crystals, says max 80, while the first pot\soma you get says max 99... isn't that how much it heals?, if so it seems odd that a higher level pot which is more expensive, would heal less.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
Quick question Darth, i noticed that the tier 2 healing potions, and soma crystals, says max 80, while the first pot\soma you get says max 99... isn't that how much it heals?, if so it seems odd that a higher level pot which is more expensive, would heal less.
No, it means how many you can carry in a single stack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work