DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zincsterio said:
Great job DarthNemesis!

Are you still working on this translation to get it to 100%? I've started playing it and it's great, but would love to see it be completed.
Yes, just been busy lately.

eschiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work! Great RPG. Btw, when it gets to 100%, will the new patch be compatible with the save files from the older patches? It should be right? it'll be a pain to start a new game again heh.

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XxRoxaSoraxX said:
im getting an error message. what items should be in the folder with it

QUOTEFor those mac users on Leopard (10.5), here's how to get it to work...
1) Make a folder on your desktop, on the safe side don't include spaces in the name.
2) In that folder put the files from BOTH the pc and mac patches (AND THE UNPATCHED ROM)
3) Open your Utilities folder inside your Applications folder and run Terminal.
4) Drag the file PatchSoma (which is inside that folder you created in step 1) into the terminal window and press enter.

A new file with the -patched extension to the filename is created. This is your translated rom.

The mac patch only works on leopard straight out of the rar, because the xdelta (compression) included is compiled on leopard. If you try to run the patch on tiger (10.4) or earlier mac operating systems you will get errors. The only way to fix that is to compile xdelta yourself on a 10.4 machine from the source, or find a pre-compiled version of it somewhere and replace the one from the rar with that one.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It runs perfectly in most (if not all) flashcarts, the only problem with my statement is that I never actually tried this in a M3 Perfect SD (which I never heard of, actually) what do you mean with settings you should use?

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it may be my rusty R4, but whenever I enter the forest in chapter 1, I always encountered the black screen of death
frown.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's not your rusty R4, my rusty R4 works fine with this, from the early patches (well, patch made after page 30 reached).

The possible reason is a bad ROM, try to download it from another source

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
Nvm I found that Soma Bringer translated works on 1x DMA, no reset, no trim (since the translation is kinda trimmed anyway).

and the M3 Perfect SD is a slot 2 flash cart from the m3 team.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thread is unpinned because of the re-organizing this section and easing on the stickies!!

We'll try to make it like this, and see if it'll work out well..

This is just a notification for the thread owner, so everyone are updated on what is happening!

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
This site is just great!!! I was angry 'cause such beautiful game stay only in japan (like "Far east of eden zero" -Snes-) then i find the translation here. Well i finished Chrono Trigger, at least the new ending, so tonight i'm playing SB thanks to you.

HavQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Runs perfectly! Thank you so much!
yaynds.gif
Any idea when's the 100% coming out? Not that it could get much better from its near-perfect state..!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!