ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

DarkSwordman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What I mean earlier is that could someone give me a Rom that has been patched by the latest patch with every thing the wiki has translated

wischmop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Uh. How? 130 MB sending isn't just as easy as it sounds.
smile.gif

And besides, you can download the rom from ... this or that site... and patch the game with the newest patch, and voilà - patched game.
wink.gif

wischmop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
I have a suggestion regarding one monster (again *g*). MANIA and I are cooping Soma Bringer and we were talking about the boss of Act 2, Capelzere. We read the name in Katakana again and somehow thought that in fact, that could be a german word/name. It's "Kapellseele" which literally means "chapel soul" and might make sense since the boss is down in the reactor (built up like a chapel?) and even has a glowing cross on its chest (at least in the cut scene, after that it looks like testicles with feet
biggrin.gif
).
So the suggestion would be:

Capelzere --> Kapellseele

How's that?
smile.gif

(PS: Goddamnit, LEGNED Saber Soul was just one son of a bitch >:| That was a 40 minutes fight and quite challenging. Woot, that game's good!
biggrin.gif
)

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, that makes sense.

And yeah, that guy was tough. Both of my teammates died, but I managed to beat him by running in circles and firing arrows back whenever I got to a safe distance XD

MANIA

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
http://somatrans.scribblewiki.com/Soma_Bringer_Translation_L

Translated a lot of mission scenario log summaries. Starting from 30 ending with 66. All translations were written into the literal column. If they are implemented into the patch, then 1 ACT would be almost complete, only missing NPC talk. So a native should check them asap
smile.gif

*edit*

Unsaved
progress will be
lost. Disconnects
you from Multiplay.

FBessa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh noes
u remenbered me saber soul
hate that guy
u know
the trick agains him is to use equipamente tahat boost the xp
i fougth him with a set that gave me 40% plus o xp
and i ear 3000 more xp than usual
it dont make the figth easier but it makes feel better in the end
lecture.gif

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
the hardest part on this game is the extra episode that dragon almost got an hour killing and im with my friend.the rest quite easy for welt just hit and run can do!!!now i got 8 characters all lvl 90+ hehehe very addicting without cheats lol hehe

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MANIA said:
The only thing you get to read in the game is the "Unsaved progress will be lost." part. So I deleted the "Disconnects you from multiplay" because you're not able to read it. It wants you to scroll down, but you can't because, you have to choose between "Yes" and " No", so you can't hit (A) without choosing one of the two.
Yeah, that one was weird, it didn't allow nearly as many characters as I expected. I want to keep in the multiplayer part so I cut down the first part to an acceptable length.

Also, latest patch has more Act 0 tutorials. Any feedback on the title menu?

wischmop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
DarthNemesis said:
Any feedback on the title menu?
If someone can give me a screenshot of the title menu, or somehow extract the graphics from the game itself, I can pass it to my brother. (in fact, if I start the game with an emulator, you can't see the starting screen and the controls are screwed :wtf:)

If then someone can re-insert the graphics then it'll be fine. ;D

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wischmop said:
DarthNemesis said:
Any feedback on the title menu?
If someone can give me a screenshot of the title menu, or somehow extract the graphics from the game itself, I can pass it to my brother. (in fact, if I start the game with an emulator, you can't see the starting screen and the controls are screwed :wtf:)

If then someone can re-insert the graphics then it'll be fine. ;D
somabringertitleif5.png
somatranstitleax4.png

kougerai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wischmop said:
(PS: Goddamnit, LEGNED Saber Soul was just one son of a bitch >:| That was a 40 minutes fight and quite challenging. Woot, that game's good!
biggrin.gif
)

Heh, Me and a few friends on the second hardest mode killed it 2 times, Just keep comboing it till it breaks, then it is easy. =D

Sorry to go off topic.

Also Darth, I think the Some of the names I may be able to help with translation. =O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: I was just trying to get the US/EU NTR plugin for Hyrule warriors, but the link is busted. does...