Hacking So.. I was bored waiting for Gateway

Metal Fingers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I snagged up cubic ninja today and I must say that is a pretty sweet exploit.
Sadly, used it cost me 30 dollars at gamestop but I didnt wanna wait for mailorder so I got it.
Started playing some Illusion of Gaia and got sucked in all over again.
This outta hold me over until the release.
All of the emulators have been running just about flawless so far.
Pretty nifty stuff. :lol:

Reactions: Celice

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What?? I love Illusion of Gaia :) Soul Blazer is also very good. I still need to play Terranigma some day... maybe next decade.

sorry i mean the game cubic ninja. I feel bad for the developers cuz they made this game, but nobody cares about it and only buy it for the exploit

smea should have made ninjhax such that u have to 100% the game before the exploit will work LOL

ArcadeDungeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry i mean the game cubic ninja. I feel bad for the developers cuz they made this game, but nobody cares about it and only buy it for the exploit

smea should have made ninjhax such that u have to 100% the game before the exploit will work LOL

Mediocre. Not sucks so much, but nothing original. If you like its genre , its not bad but if you dont like (like me) it sucks.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Then they should have developed a good game ;) i would be more worried about the developers of the games which are downloaded for sky3ds and gw, becaus they dont make a penny out of it.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
most of the people who use a flashcard wouldn't buy retail games anyway, so it's not that big of a loss. actually, there's many people who bought a 3ds only because there were flashcards for it, otherwise they wouldn't have.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone quickly explain this exploit to me?

First, is it possible to brick a console with it.?

Second, i have Cubic Ninja on my Sky3ds. It will work correct?

Lastly, is homebrew out now that can let me install emulators to play roms... say DS...GBA... GBC...SNES...GEN... same as with the Wii

Metal Fingers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Cubic Ninja exploit doesnt work on consoles updated past 9.2 a QR code triggers the exploit.
The exploit seems pretty fool proof but I am not 100% sure it can't possibly brick a console.

I had an extra 3ds that I wasnt going to use since I have a new 3ds ll for gateway so im just gonna use it to emulate retro consoles.
Its pretty nostalgic to me.. I am 27 and played nintendo and snes everyday when I was a kid and its just as fun now as it was then for me.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Cubic Ninja exploit doesnt work on consoles updated past 9.2 a QR code triggers the exploit.
The exploit seems pretty fool proof but I am not 100% sure it can't possibly brick a console.

I had an extra 3ds that I wasnt going to use since I have a new 3ds ll for gateway so im just gonna use it to emulate retro consoles.
Its pretty nostalgic to me.. I am 27 and played nintendo and snes everyday when I was a kid and its just as fun now as it was then for me.

I have access to an 8.1( my daughters 3ds)

Turtles in Time on my DSTWO is still as fun as it was back in the day.. .Even Contra III is still great.

titegtnodI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow... and now you got Cubic Ninja... impressive! Have fun with old software from the 90s on small 3DS screens. :rolleyes:

Like all art, date of release is barely relevant. It's not like games are a science that will definitely be improved upon in terms of entertainment value from year to year.

wakkabash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone quickly explain this exploit to me?

First, is it possible to brick a console with it.?

Second, i have Cubic Ninja on my Sky3ds. It will work correct?

Lastly, is homebrew out now that can let me install emulators to play roms... say DS...GBA... GBC...SNES...GEN... same as with the Wii

1. No

2. Yes

3. It's possible.

Reactions: Ralph1611

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol