Homebrew So, I just got a DSi, but it doesn't have any exploitable games...

enthusiasticGeek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DSi doesn't have any exploitable apps, and I was wondering if theres anything else I can do. I saw a hard mod, but it seems it still needs an exploitable game... What should I do?!

Reactions: MKTV

ChampionLeake

NTR/TWL Exploiter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also Haxxstation to use to run small commercial NDS mode homebrew games.

You just need either another DS(3DS) with CFW to use TWiLightMenu++ or a Wii along with a copy of ds download station rom somewhere.

Reactions: Deleted User

enthusiasticGeek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also Haxxstation to use to run small commercial NDS mode homebrew games.

You just need either another DS(3DS) with CFW to use TWiLightMenu++ or a Wii along with a copy of ds download station rom somewhere.
This was an idea I had too. I have a 3DS and I made a custom DS Download Station to have a DS Homebrew Menu ROM. I just havn't had the time to test it...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

a hardmod would install the exploitable DSiWare...
The wonders of what reading the entire tutorial will do... thanks for helping me realize this!!! I don't have soldering tools or skills but I have a friend who does. I'll keep this in the back of my mind. Thanks!

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
If you can get hardmod, then you can install the exploitable dsiware, like @Multimegamander already told you. old guides will say you need a exploited game to get EMMC CID, with bfCL that's not required anymore.

QuazaRayy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Simple, just wait a few months (probably gonna be released in august or something) and get another DS and a flashcart get nintendo zone working and use FailZone! No exploitable games required.

stitchxd

Trophies
Website
gnusocial.me
XP
Country
United States
My DSi doesn't have any exploitable apps, and I was wondering if theres anything else I can do. I saw a hard mod, but it seems it still needs an exploitable game... What should I do?!

Why not an r4i flash cart? It can load both NDS and NDSi games. They are $20-$40 bucks a pop, I have had mine for almost a decade and it works like a champ to this day. get a 16 or 32 GB SDCard and go sailing with games, of course ones you own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun