Gaming So far, which 3DS title would you prefer Nintendo do make a sequel?

ONLY 1ST PARTY TITLES THIS TIME... :-) Please Nintendo, make another...

• Kid Icarus: Uprising

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Mario Kart (7)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Super Mario 3D Land

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Nintendogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tetris Axis

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Star Fox 3D

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • The Legend of Zelda: OOT 3D (only counts Zelda remakes here like MM)

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Pilot Wings Resort

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Steel Diver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid Icarus would be nice, even though I really would like expansions (like bonus chapters and new maps, maybe even new weapons) since Sakurai said he isn't making a new one, at all >_> but he would be working on DLC. A sequel to Pushmo (Pullbox) would be stupid since there's a level editor and like 4 sites full of Pushmo QRs. I would also prefer DLC for 3D land. Majoras Mask would be nice, great game. Pilot Wings could use one, for one they should port the engine from Wii Sports to it, add multiplayer (Dogfights :D) and add some kind of free-roaming that isn't timed. But to be honest everything else on the list could use DLC more then a sequel.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It would be awesome if they did a remake of Majora's Mask, and isn't there hints and rumours that this may well be true?! Pweeeaaase be true! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Myiamoto already said that he's interested in remaking Majora's Mask,
but first he wants to make a original Zelda for 3DS.

I guess it's just a matter of time ;)

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've loved Majora's Mask ever since I started playing it years back. I would love a revamp on the 3DS a la OOT. Kid Icarus is a great game, with my only gripe being the controls on land battles *wished for cpp support*. Great games don't need sequels, just dlc. Most of this list is guaranteed to get remade at some point, whether it be a eShop release or full fledged sequel. Mario Kart WiiU anyone?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Zelda, because I want to play Majoras Mask again, without plugging in my N64, and watch the lag-fest take place on my HDTV, with a broken control stick and what not :P I loved MM

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me... none of them. Don't get me wrong a sequel would be good for some of these games, but I say no for now.
Majora's mask though, would be great for lots of fans.
As fir KILU it depends. If they do a sequel they better make it vastly different than KI:U. Because if it's the same kind of game, it's gonna render Uprising, obsolete.
DLC would be highly encouraged.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miyamoto time and again said if they did another remake he wants to do Link to the Past, so if they're dead set on remakes again I hope he keeps his word as that is a true and fine example of a Zelda title.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Miyamoto time and again said if they did another remake he wants to do Link to the Past, so if they're dead set on remakes again I hope he keeps his word as that is a true and fine example of a Zelda title.

Nintendo have said many things about remakes. Both MM and ALTTP have been mentioned. He said in an ideal world (ie unlimited time and resources to spend, and no need to justify financially) he would remake ALTTP as he felt the game was 'unfinished'. I therefore don't think we'll see a remake of this game. Sad though that is.

He's also hinted that he'd like to do another top-down Zelda. Please, please, please this be what they do. I love top-down Zelda!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate top-down zeldas, only exceptions are the DS games and Minish Cap, and I wouldn't play Minish Cap again. I always felt the 3D ones had a much more dynamic and robust mechanics in pretty much every aspect, especially combat and exploration) and usually the 3D games have tons more content then the top-downs, what I would loke to see is another 2D like Zelda II, the emphasis on guarding your upper and lower body was a great combat mechanic.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Out of Nintendo games I would like a new Zelda or a remake most, but what I want to see a sequel of most of all is TWEWY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o