Homebrew Snes9x RX - A new fork.

Which one is the typography you think should be the main one from now on? (Images on page 22)

• Earthworm Jim 2

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Kirby Super Star

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Super Bomberman 2

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Earthworm Jim

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm positive that Snes9xRX-5.5.0 will launch from an SD2SP, but I only get the "Loading DVD" error when in use... However, other apps will work off the SD2SP. At first, what caused other apps not to work for me on the SD2SP was b/c my microSD card needed to be formatted to FAT32 first or I would get a "Loading DVD" error since ExFAT isn't supported for those apps. I have 2 modded GameCubes: One w/ a Xeno Chip that runs SWISS from a burned bootdisk w/ the latest version of SWISS, but I use a SD card memory card adapter for it and my other GC has a Picoboot that runs SWISS off of a SD2SP. Snes9xRX-5.5.0 was only working from the GC using a SD card memory card adapter, but Snes9xGX-4.5.4 runs fine on both modded GC's.
Snes9xGX-4.5.4.
This version from another developer works perfectly
Snes9xRX-5.5.0
This one is not compatible with the files I use.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
I'm positive that Snes9xRX-5.5.0 will launch from an SD2SP, but I only get the "Loading DVD" error when in use... However, other apps will work off the SD2SP. At first, what caused other apps not to work for me on the SD2SP was b/c my microSD card needed to be formatted to FAT32 first or I would get a "Loading DVD" error since ExFAT isn't supported for those apps. I have 2 modded GameCubes: One w/ a Xeno Chip that runs SWISS from a burned bootdisk w/ the latest version of SWISS, but I use a SD card memory card adapter for it and my other GC has a Picoboot that runs SWISS off of a SD2SP. Snes9xRX-5.5.0 was only working from the GC using a SD card memory card adapter, but Snes9xGX-4.5.4 runs fine on both modded GC's.
Im pretty sure RX doesnt have the later SD2SP2 fixes that were made to GX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y