Homebrew SNES9x for Old 3DS

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Any chance to remove the filter when the full screen is set? On the other hand the Shin Megami Tensei 1/2/if... and the Kyuuyaku Megami tensei have visual problems and fps

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Any chance to remove the filter when the full screen is set? On the other hand the Shin Megami Tensei 1/2/if... and the Kyuuyaku Megami tensei have visual problems and fps

Don't those game have PS1 versions? Just use the Eboots or make your own.

Edits: Oops not a PSP thread.

Last edited by raxadian,

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Don't those game have PS1 versions? Just use the Eboots or make your own.
If you can teach me Japanese to play them on my Old 3DS at 5 fps (I really don't know how many fps it goes), besides the remake of the first two megami tensei (kyuuyaku megami tensei) they don't exist on PS1 (and the best version of SMT 1 and 2 is that of GBA).

Sarcasm aside, SNES version are the only ones translated.

gallean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello,
i tried many games, the megaman x 1 & 3 run perfectly, unfortunatly the X2 have a black screen after the capcom logo (i used an european rom), anyone here had the same issue ?

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can fullscreen a game with no filter in Retroarch to see why you really don't want to do that. The 3DS does not have the resolution of your phone or computer where the distortions from nearest neighbor scaling are mild.

Reactions: FateForWindows

3dsandWiiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem im using the CIA and it doesn't have sound im on Old3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have an issue im on old3ds and any of my roms have sound ive tested shin megami tensei earthbound and super mario all stars + super mario world please help

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
anyone knows how to build this using devkitpro?
i downloaded the master from github and using the latest devkit version(im new to this) but im getting an error after trying to compile this
after a lot of struggling i could buil a working 3dsx file and make what i wanted(disable the 3d) but i can't build a cia file any help would be apreciated

Last edited by Rioluwott,

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since snes9x its in 1.30 version....any improvements or news to this emulator?

We have several versions of the Snes9x with many improvements in PC version....Only im asking this because i see great potential with this emulator and not the Retroarch clunky gui from 3ds.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly the lead dev decided to stop working on it. It’s been my go to SNES emulator for convenience’s sake but I do hope someone continues working on it, it’s quite usable but could be better.
Thanks for letting people know this. Was always wondering why there were never any updates to this or the other emulators that bubble2k16 made or whatever happened to him in general.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I didn't play many many games, but on the ones i played i didn't have no trouble at all. Is this accuracy purism? or some games are seriously broken?

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sadly the lead dev decided to stop working on it. It’s been my go to SNES emulator for convenience’s sake but I do hope someone continues working on it, it’s quite usable but could be better.

My hopes snif :(...well i was hoping to see some improvements of this great emulator.Thanks for letting me know the situation.

I dont want to use retroarch but its inevitable due the circunstances :cry:

TheBeverage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't play many many games, but on the ones i played i didn't have no trouble at all. Is this accuracy purism? or some games are seriously broken?
There are some games that still do not run without major graphical glitches, or that run slowly. As mentioned I do use it as my go to SNES emulator, the vast majority of games work well so generally I’m happy with it, but there’s of course room for improvement.

Daltifen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, popping in here since I can't find a better place to ask this

When I play Final Fantasy 6 in snes9x on old3ds, the mosaic tile battle transition doesn't occur, and instead the characters just awkwardly stand there for a second before it cuts to the battle. Is there some setting in snes9x that makes it so this battle transition occurs or should I look elsewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo