Hacking SNEmulDS roms not showing up in cycloDS

newblaze83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont show up when i load the program. For example, Chrono Trigger i have unpacked and stored in a folder labeled SNES in my root of my SD, and i also tried storing the unpacked file directly on the root instead of inthe folder, it still wont show up when i load SNEmulDS? I cant figure out whats wrong. Any help would be much appreciated.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're using either the latest v0.6 Alpha release or the less recent v0.5 Beta release. Make sure the CycloDS Evo is automatically patching with DLDI.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
newblaze83 said:
im using the 6 alpha...i dont think its auto pathing with the dldi..how do i get it to do that?
Go read Opium's guide to DLDI!
(Click on Guide at the top, scroll down to the DLDI guide)
happy.gif

newblaze83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm..just tried it with the .5b, still doesnt work, also tried a different version of the ROM and tested both with ZSNES, they work there but the .5b doesnt recognize them...i have them in a folder simply titled SNES in my root of my SD...also abotu DLDI patching..i was reading the FAQ and i dont see a listing for the cycloDS..doesnt the cycloDS autopatch automatically?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS patches DLDI automatically. Did you also put in the snemul.cfg file?
Make sure that the ROM files you're putting in the SNES folder are .smc files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1