Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hopefully we will get close to 100% emulation someday... *crossing fingers* If not possible for snes, atleast for nes.

Tried this release yesterday, and it feels really fast. Someone should make a settings database, or maybe the creator could make one and implement wifi updating...

I'm pretty sure nesDS has 100% Compatibility.

Or just 99%? I tried 190 games and they all work.
blink.gif

In Ninja Gaiden, you're talking about the graphical glitches, right? I beat it already.
no,
try Ninja Gaidens and Turtles (beside 2nd one), you see malfunctions.
BTW, one of best homebrews ever.

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I feel like a n00blet for asking this...but I Placed the .nds file in my main folder with my roms...I run it, it starts up just fine...but when it says "Please select Rom" My Copy of Chrono Trigger doesn't show up...am I doing something wrong?

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I feel like a n00blet for asking this...but I Placed the .nds file in my main folder with my roms...I run it, it starts up just fine...but when it says "Please select Rom" My Copy of Chrono Trigger doesn't show up...am I doing something wrong?

Make sure your game ends with the extention ".smc" or ".fig". For example "Chrono Trigger.smc".

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Earthbound is practically perfect. =D

EDIT - And Super Metroid =O. Im using the M3 lite as a RAM pack btw
Earthbound is perfect? So there aren't any graphical glitches and stuff? Like when you walk behind a tree it doesn't look like you're standing on top of it? I'm in school right now so I can't test it out.

EvanCross

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, the creator isn't updating the compatibility list anymore. There is one on GBATemps Wiki that is updated by GBATemp users.
Meh, the main reason I'm not updating it too much anymore is due to time constraints from school. Also, I can't run large roms in v0.6 Alpha due to bugs that Archeide is looking into, so I haven't really used it much at all. Between the PH one and the GBATemp one, both of which anyone can edit, hopefully more games will be tested that I don't have the time to test myself.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just to let everyone know, the sound in 0.5b for Chrono Trigger is better sounding than 0.6a

I've noticed it through my playthrough as I transitioned from 0.5b to 0.6a..

It might have been done on purpose, or accident, I really don't know. I'm no coding expert.
tongue.gif

Well, good luck Archeide! I look forward to your next update.

~Nero

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I'm still on "Unnatural Selection" on my first Playthrough.. Although I beat it on my PC and got all the endings.

I really need to stop worrying about my money and spend more time on my DS.
tongue.gif

~Nero

(So how was the Lavos fight?)

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It was quite simple for me, I got Crono's Rainbow Sword and mainly beefed him up (this is for ending #1) and I laid waste to him in minutes. Crono and Marle were the only ones in the party that were prepared for the battle but I made Marle buff/heal Crono the entire battle. So Crono could spam his Techs.

EDIT: Make sure you spend a lot of time in the black omen before going for the final battle. You get tons of EXP and a HyperEther, you can sell them for 5000g each and reequip your characters.

EDIT2: Lavos Second form, if you do my strategy, Luminaire is your best friend, but be careful on the second form, it can change elements to Light and you don't want that. Marle should Cure 2 and Haste sequentially during the entire battle.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was quite simple for me, I got Crono's Rainbow Sword and mainly beefed him up (this is for ending #1) and I laid waste to him in minutes. Crono and Marle were the only ones in the party that were prepared for the battle but I made Marle buff/heal Crono the entire battle. So Crono could spam his Techs.

EDIT: Make sure you spend a lot of time in the black omen before going for the final battle. You get tons of EXP and a HyperEther, you can sell them for 5000g each and reequip your characters.

EDIT2: Lavos Second form, if you do my strategy, Luminaire is your best friend, but be careful on the second form, it can change elements to Light and you don't want that. Marle should Cure 2 and Haste sequentially during the entire battle.

tongue.gif
I have a different strategy... But thanks.

~Nero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up