DIXES

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
OverjoY said:
Assuming your nand is 4.2J try adding the following code in SMenu.c right after: //Patches and SNEEK Menu and compile SNEEK again.

Code:
case 480:
{
ÂÂÂÂ//Disc Region free hack
ÂÂÂÂ*(u32*)0x0137D09C = 0x4800001C;
ÂÂÂÂ*(u32*)0x0137D8F0 = 0x60000000;

ÂÂÂÂFBSizeÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ= 304*480*4;

ÂÂÂÂreturn 1;ÂÂÂÂ
} break;

Didn't try the code myself. I don't have a 4.2J nand backup.

Yes, my nand is 4.2J. I tried adding above code in SMenu.c, but still can't open up SNEEK menu.
Shall I remove case481 and case 482 in SMenu.c? (I didn't remove them)

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DIXES said:
Yes, my nand is 4.2J. I tried adding above code in SMenu.c, but still can't open up SNEEK menu.
Shall I remove case481 and case 482 in SMenu.c? (I didn't remove them)

No you don't have to remove them. Maybe is SM 4.2J more different then 4.3U and E and is that the reason Crediar didn't include the 4.2J menu hacks. I never tried anything with a Jap SM myself. I'll try tonight when I get home. Now I'm also curious if it can work for Jap SM's.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
jhoff80 said:
r105 is out now, apparently uses IOS80, and adds the 4.3 E/U offsets.

Still not in the auto-installer setup though.
Could be a sign that more is coming soon, that's why he didin't updated the files...or that I'm just hoping that this is the case
tongue.gif
. Would like to see the Cheat-Menu and the Screenshots, though, he never said that he would release these features, so I dunno...

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
SanGor said:
you might want to take a close look at the SMenu changes Blue-K
ohmy.gif
. I see now...The awesomeness is starting at line 549 and 619. Thanks for the hint, I should finally learn not to only look at the changelog
tongue.gif
. Thank god I have a Gamecube-Controller
biggrin.gif

Btw: I was probably right (in a way) why the files for the installer weren't updated. rev106 is out
smile.gif

DIXES

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
OverjoY said:
No you don't have to remove them. Maybe is SM 4.2J more different then 4.3U and E and is that the reason Crediar didn't include the 4.2J menu hacks. I never tried anything with a Jap SM myself. I'll try tonight when I get home. Now I'm also curious if it can work for Jap SM's.

Finally, I opened up SNEEK menu successfully on 4.2J.
I found that I have to wait about 1min in SM, then I can open up SNEEK menu.
But I don't like to wait 1min for opening SNEEK menu every time.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
DIXES said:
OverjoY said:

Finally, I opened up SNEEK menu successfully on 4.2J.
I found that I have to wait about 1min in SM, then I can open up SNEEK menu.
But I don't like to wait 1min for opening SNEEK menu every time.

whats waiting 1min got to do with the SNEEK menu? it isnt on a timer or anything u know, are you just pressing the menu button because you have to hold it in for a sec or 2 before the menu will display

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to figure out with the new r105/r106 that use IOS80... does that mean that we need 0000000E.app and 00000001.app from IOS80, or do we still use the older ones?

DIXES

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
pepxl said:
whats waiting 1min got to do with the SNEEK menu? it isnt on a timer or anything u know, are you just pressing the menu button because you have to hold it in for a sec or 2 before the menu will display

I've tried several times, and I confirmed the SNEEK menu couldn't pop up unless I waited about 1min on 4.2J then hold button 1 to open it up. I've also tried SNEEK+DI with 4.2U, and this issue doesn't exist in it.

ricerobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@DIXES
May I ask you two questions?
1.Did you remove case481 and case 482 in SMenu.c?
2.Did you plug the GC controller into the 1st port?

Thanks in advance for your help.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ricerobo said:
@DIXES
Don't remove them. Only add this statement for SM v480 (4.2J). If you remove them you lose compatibility for SM v481 (4.2U) an SM v482 (4.2E).
You don't have to, since you can use the wiimote to open the menu.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DIXES said:
pepxl said:

I've tried several times, and I confirmed the SNEEK menu couldn't pop up unless I waited about 1min on 4.2J then hold button 1 to open it up. I've also tried SNEEK+DI with 4.2U, and this issue doesn't exist in it.

Is he menu displayed properly when you open it and does everything work well? Can you start all games?

DIXES

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
ricerobo said:
@DIXES

1.No, I just added case480 in it. But as I said, it seems to have to wait about 1min, then SNEEK menu can be opened.
2.No, and I use Wiimote(must use first Wiimote) directly to open SNEEK menu and controll it.

DIXES

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
OverjoY said:
DIXES said:
pepxl said:

Is he menu displayed properly when you open it and does everything work well? Can you start all games?

Yes, it work well. I've tried launching some games, like Wii Play (TWN), NSMBW (USA), and I played them without any problem.

x1kris1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i get USB microphone to work with rock band 2?

i use puneek, i load rock band from my usb hardrive into the disk channel. . it loads fine and all, but keeps saying " no logitech usb microphone detected" even thoe i have it plugged in... what gives!?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
x1kris1x said:

i use puneek, i load rock band from my usb hardrive into the disk channel. . it loads fine and all, but keeps saying " no logitech usb microphone detected" even thoe i have it plugged in... what gives!?
This is not PUNEEK, it's SNEEK/UNEEK, both got some big updates, and it could be that it works now with them. Though, I saw an issue about this on Googlecode, so it seems not to work anyways.

For the next time: For problems with the outdated (and probably discontinued) PUNEEK, I wouldn't ask here. This is SNEEK/UNEEK, and not more
smile.gif

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DIXES said:
Yes, it work well. I've tried launching some games, like Wii Play (TWN), NSMBW (USA), and I played them without any problem.

Hmmm, For now I can't tell you what could cause the delay. Have to make a 4.2J Nand first and then look trough the menu code (where, when, how it's gets initialized (Saw something in ES.c I believe)), but I'm a bit limited in time this period.

x1kris1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
x1kris1x said:

This is not PUNEEK, it's SNEEK/UNEEK, both got some big updates, and it could be that it works now with them. Though, I saw an issue about this on Googlecode, so it seems not to work anyways.

For the next time: For problems with the outdated (and probably discontinued) PUNEEK, I wouldn't ask here. This is SNEEK/UNEEK, and not more
smile.gif

can uneek run games through the disk channel?

sorgelig

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
x1kris1x said:
can uneek run games through the disk channel?

the main purpose for SNEEK/UNEEK is to expand NAND memory and prevent internal NAND to wear-off. Also it gives you brick-proof, so you may do whatever you want without risk to brick your wii.
Game launching in SNEEK is very limited and more like proof-of-concept than for real usage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...