Hacking [TUTORIAL] Compiling a vWii compatible version of SNEEK (restored from @JoostinOnline)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is one I compiled a while back. I'm not sure if this is allowed. change fontw.bin to font.bin and rename the sd or usb kernel.bin files to kernel.bin along with di.bin. put in sneek folder whether you're using usb or sd.

Attachments

• sneek.zip
    525.1 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: CheatFreak47

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I decided to get back on my SNEEK making again. Now guess what problem I'm having? The FS Toolbox! I press 1 to dump the directory I'm currently in. I get:
Error making directory -1...

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stays in 0.00 % in extracting nand files, meaning it has failed to start in USB Loader GX.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait, that's my 16 GB SD's problem. I choose another one and it finally extracted which is 4 GBs. Oh well, I can wait for another 32 GB and another USB adapter. Since my adapter has f****d up my SD cards. I'm good.

Finally, I got SNEEK to run, Jesus crispys!!

Last edited by redfire_mrt,

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
SD

I installed your SRLs and Zorg's SRLs.
I understand.

If you're on SNEEK (Neek2o on SD) then all forwarders installed on SNEEK expect to have their files in the USB (including SRLs).

If you're on UNEEK (Neek2o on USB) then all forwarders installed on UNEEK expect to have their files in the SD.

I understand.

If you're on SNEEK (Neek2o on SD) then all forwarders installed on SNEEK expect to have their files in the USB (including SRLs).

If you're on UNEEK (Neek2o on USB) then all forwarders installed on UNEEK expect to have their files in the SD.
This is the literal translation of @Zorg1996's advice:

Screenshot_20221129-231555_Chrome.jpg

redfire_mrt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand.

This is the literal translation of @Zorg1996's advice:

View attachment 340776
Oh no, not the USB! I don't even have the correct USB that supports for the Wii... I only have the one that is 400 GB only for computer storage. And it doesn't work for me on vWii mode.

Reactions: SaulFabre

BustaUppa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @SaulFabre for re-posting this tutorial! My previous searches on the vWii SNEEK kept pointing to the original dead link.

So I've installed devkitPro, but how exactly do I install devkitARM r32? I've downloaded the linked .rar file but there's no installer that I can see. Or does "installing" in this case refer to the next step reading "restart your computer. Open C:\devkitPro\"??

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU