Gaming Smash Brothers Dairantou X Help/Instruction Thread

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes indeed. playing with freind codes works, i fink tis jus when you try to play with anybody it dont work. ^^. Happy brawlin! Btw its quite laggy but nonetheless stick awesome!

PS: Hackeruk. THat usually happens to me on other games. Just try re downloading that part again and see if it works!

Torup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Firmware is still 3.0U even after Mario Galaxy system update. I have Wiikey1.9g and Galaxy runs fine.

So, any hints how I can update do 3.1U???

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you can use internet on your wii, use that to upgrade to 3.1. You can find it in your wii settings menu

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
use IMGBURN (google it, its free) to burn the game. Nero sometimes has some problems when burning wii and 360 games.

Bull-ish, I always use Nero and burned 60+ games with it, not even one failed or had problems.

Im using Nero 7, and the amount of times I have had DRE's on 360 and Wii games was beyond a joke. I got told by someone to use imgburn, and since then ive never had a problem with backups at all.

Im Using verbatim dvds and aone for the 360.

Rammoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use IMGBURN (google it, its free) to burn the game. Nero sometimes has some problems when burning wii and 360 games.

Bull-ish, I always use Nero and burned 60+ games with it, not even one failed or had problems.

Im using Nero 7, and the amount of times I have had DRE's on 360 and Wii games was beyond a joke. I got told by someone to use imgburn, and since then ive never had a problem with backups at all.

Im Using verbatim dvds and aone for the 360.

It is indeed known that Nero causes problems sometimes (maybe depending on the media) with Wii backups. I'm not too sure what exactly causes it, since not everyone has problems with it, but just to be safe, you can always use IMGburn, cause it's free
smile.gif

I always use Verbatim as well btw, simply because it's one of the few media worthy of being a triple-A class.

You can have endless discussions about this topic, but I think we can say for a fact that the combination of IMGburn + Latest brand (Plextor for example) burner + Verbatim DVD-R= Gives the best and safest results.

slammerjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Or try Verbatim DVD+R. My Wii absolutely dislikes DVD-R media, it's a launch Wii with Wiikey installed. No problems here with Smash Bros. burned @ 16x on a Verbatim DVD+R.

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let you guys knowbought some Verbatim DVD+R media today worked a treat v strange realy but there you go..
smile.gif

G.

grumpy1377

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Just got SSB:B and i burnt 2 copies, 1 patched with brickblocker and 1 left alone. Turned on the region overider in the 1.3 setup and inserted the unpatched disc and let the wii update till 15% (till the bar reached 'w' under 'power') then unplugged it.

When i try to play the game, the wii menu screen loads the game, but then 2 seconds later, the error comes out "Error #001. unauthorized device has been detected.

I googled the problem and it seems that i need to update the wiikey firmware to 1.9g, the thing is... its already at 1.9g, ive been playing Super Mario Galaxy on and off for the past month or so.

Anyways, any help would be appreciated immensely, thank you.

Specs:
Wii: 3.1E
Wiikey: 1.9g

grumpy1377

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
volkov: yeah im pretty sure, got it modded by ozmodchips.com (hi) with one of those holographic sticks stuck on my wii as well
smile.gif

Volkov

Trophies
XP
Country
you might want to try the 1.9g firmware again and then if that doesnt work, you may have to consider letting the update run all the way...you say when you ran the update it worked fine and now it loads in the disc channel and before you press on "start game" it comes up with the error?

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

Just got SSB:B and i burnt 2 copies, 1 patched with brickblocker and 1 left alone. Turned on the region overider in the 1.3 setup and inserted the unpatched disc and let the wii update till 15% (till the bar reached 'w' under 'power') then unplugged it.

When i try to play the game, the wii menu screen loads the game, but then 2 seconds later, the error comes out "Error #001. unauthorized device has been detected.

I googled the problem and it seems that i need to update the wiikey firmware to 1.9g, the thing is... its already at 1.9g, ive been playing Super Mario Galaxy on and off for the past month or so.

Specs:

why do you have 3.1E when you're american?

Sola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

Specs:

I have the same problem but I'm not 100% sure that I really have the Wiikey. Got it modded in a little computer shop so its possible they were noobs and I got a clone or another bad chip. So I would check if you really got the Wiikey. It should work with the original Wiikey and update 1.9g otherwise reset the chip and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol