DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
omg.
I just let the game is "looking for opponents" is random team battle, and after 5 mins, a second player joined >__<

Edit2: haaa the third one left ^^'

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what d2ckey problem? there should be no problem?

Hi Redsquirerel ..ok downloaded the SSBB iso and it extracted fine left me with a ISO called DX to burn so i burnt it 4x burnt it on 3 different medias now and still nothing all i get is either a black screen witha message on telling me to eject the disk and reboot the wii error or a message saying disc is unreconisable .

With a d2ckey can you use the 1.3 config disc and change any of the settings as ive heard d2ckey is made by the wiikey team and uses similar options on both chips?

Any help be most apreciated mate.

Daz.

Yeah m8 thats me on newzbin also...do you think it may be a bad image as ive burnt other wii iso,s on the same media i tried SSBB and they went fine.

Media i have tried..Tevion,Traxdata and R I Vision all DVD-R

phoisgood495

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few friends and I were playing online last night. It was pretty good, but the timing is a bit different, because there is a slight delay in all your moves

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
1.3 shouldnt work as thats for wiikey only. D2Ckey is multiregion so it doesnt need that.

You downloaded the same iso as me (DX.iso) and I burned to verbatim dvd at 6x and works fine (i did the swap trick).

Have other japan/usa games worked on your wii before all this? I wouldnt really say the media you have used are that good, but if they worked for other games im not sure why they wouldnt with brawl..

Rammoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hi Redsquirerel ..ok downloaded the SSBB iso and it extracted fine left me with a ISO called DX to burn so i burnt it 4x burnt it on 3 different medias now and still nothing all i get is either a black screen witha message on telling me to eject the disk and reboot the wii error or a message saying disc is unreconisable .

With a d2ckey can you use the 1.3 config disc and change any of the settings as ive heard d2ckey is made by the wiikey team and uses similar options on both chips?

Daz.

Yeah m8 thats me on newzbin also...do you think it may be a bad image as ive burnt other wii iso,s on the same media i tried SSBB and they went fine.

Did you burn it the same way as your other iso's? Same program, same media, same speed etc?

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Daz.

Did you burn it the same way as your other iso's? Same program, same media, same speed etc?

Yep burnt the same speed 4x same program Nero now tried 3 different media with no joy.

@Redsquirrel..yes m8 have a good few other jap games here that work on my pal wii likw we love golf.

nomis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello,

I got a pal wii with 3.1E and did the full update on the SSBB disk. But When I try to start the game it loads for a minute then alot of japanese text with green background comes up and the only english word in the mess I can see is OFF. I have changed my screen to 50hz in option.

Is burning speed an important issue? Because I burned in x16 but that has never been a problem before... please help.

Nevermind working now... But I seem to have the shaking problem everytime I try to start.. anyone know how to get rid of it?

TehLink

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have just found something out: If you would like to earn different difficulties for the Break the Targets mode. Go into classic mode, and make it all the way to the Break the Targets and just play it through, and depending on which Ver. you beat you should get that version and any other version lower than that one. This does work on the DVD5 version, contrary to what I said before.
So if you would like, Rammoth go ahead and revise what I said earlier
tongue.gif

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Tomorrow I'm gonna write up what you have to do in some events. But I can't figure out what the hell to do on Event 11, I just fail randomly when I kill a Yoshi, and sometimes I don't fail when I kill a Yoshi.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
So is there a menu translation somewhere? If someone posted it somewhere please link it) I got lost in the menu but managed to fight kirby but when mario whipped out his water machine it crashed with a loud noise. (was using brickblocked version)

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Tomorrow I'm gonna write up what you have to do in some events. But I can't figure out what the hell to do on Event 11, I just fail randomly when I kill a Yoshi, and sometimes I don't fail when I kill a Yoshi.

Yeah that confused me at first too... what you have to do is kill them in color order.

As I remember the order was:
Red
Pink
Yellow
Green
Light Blue
Dark Blue

evndude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got DSBX working and it's awesome. I had to update my WiiKey to 1.9g, and then use the GCOS version of the Config 1.3 disc to turn on Region Override.

Then, I burned two copies of the game, one that was brick blocked and a regular one. I used the regular disc to install the update. I used the 15% trick and it worked fine. No dual channels and my Wii settings still work. After that I switched discs to the brick blocked version. I played the game and everything works (that's supposed to work on the single layer version, not things like SSE).

So far I've only played a couple matches, and I went through Classic with Ike without any crashes. Once I got to the credits I shot a few of the targets (to get some coins for the coin launcher
tongue.gif
) and then I used the Home button to go back to the menu. When I started up the game I got the trophy messages and got to keep the coins. I didn't find this trick but I thought I'd post it in case anyone else missed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol newegg+