garyla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to ask, for the metroid method, I would have:
1 brawl iso with brickblocker ALONE?
1 brawl iso with no patching applied?
Region override turned on in 1.3 config disc?

And finally, is there any real threat if pulling the power at 15%?
semi-brick?
brick?

Thanks in advance

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to ask, for the metroid method, I would have:
1 brawl iso with brickblocker ALONE?
1 brawl iso with no patching applied?
Region override turned on in 1.3 config disc?

And finally, is there any real threat if pulling the power at 15%?
semi-brick?
brick?

Thanks in advance

yes that is correct.

as for the 15%, im not really sure myself. theres some leeway for the 15% trick. you should be fine if you just unplug when you see the bar reach the "w" in "Power".

RayJT9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys, I have a bit of a n00b question: is there anywhere I can go to find out about the latest version of RegionFrii (eg an official site or something?)

I've never done this before, so it's all a little confusing to me.

--Ray

Nintoddo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I've been reading these forums past few days with all the SSBB hype and now I needs some help.

I've burnt a copy of SSBB but I want to burn another with the brickblocker patch but I don't know how.

I have downloaded the wiibrickblocker file posted in this thread but I don't know how to patch the game.

Cheers

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okey, awesome. That's one problem out of the way. Now, about the double channels; is there a way toavoid it, an if yes, how?

Ok guys finally after almost 2 days got this down but when i put ti in my Wii i geta black screen and a message asking me to eject the disk and reboot the Wii..useing a PAL Wii with d2ckey and v3.1E my wii can play SMG no problems so any help be realy apreciated.

G.

Anyone realy do need a bit of sound advice.
bow.gif

Anyone at all help me and my son out???

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, I have a bit of a n00b question: is there anywhere I can go to find out about the latest version of RegionFrii (eg an official site or something?)

I've never done this before, so it's all a little confusing to me.

--Ray

you can go to a torrent site and search for RegionFrii. i believe the latest version is 1.21 by Syndicate

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been reading these forums past few days with all the SSBB hype and now I needs some help.

I've burnt a copy of SSBB but I want to burn another with the brickblocker patch but I don't know how.

I have downloaded the wiibrickblocker file posted in this thread but I don't know how to patch the game.

Cheers

when you open the wii brick blocker 1.3 version you can change the language at the top to english. theres a button that says browse. open your SSBB iso with that. click the Read Info button. then click the patch button and that iso should be patched.

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okey, awesome. That's one problem out of the way. Now, about the double channels; is there a way toavoid it, an if yes, how?

Ok guys finally after almost 2 days got this down but when i put ti in my Wii i geta black screen and a message asking me to eject the disk and reboot the Wii..useing a PAL Wii with d2ckey and v3.1E my wii can play SMG no problems so any help be realy apreciated.

G.

bow.gif

did you do the update?

Nintoddo

Trophies
XP
Country

G.

bow.gif

Maybe you didn't burn it at the right speed? x4 is the right one yeh?

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys when i put the non bricblocked version in the wii first it just does the same thing it just ticks over in the drive then i get blak screen with the same error message on it..wont let me run the update nor nothing even turned on 50hz mode in the options also..can i download a jap 3.1 update anywhere ??

Burnt my 2 copies at 4x traxdate dvdr-r disks.

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys when i put the non bricblocked version in the wii first it just does the same thing it just ticks over in the drive then i get blak screen with the same error message on it..wont let me run the update nor nothing even turned on 50hz mode in the options also..can i download a jap 3.1 update anywhere ??

i dont believe you can download the 3.1J anywhere unless you have a japanese console and internet. It could be either a bad burn to the disc or the wrong SSBB iso. your wii can still play other games right?

in order to play the game you have to run the update. you can either run it through and get dupe channels or do the MP3 15% trick.

did you burn all of your games with 4x traxdate dvdr-r disks?

Rammoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated my first post with some new info and questions I've found in this thread.
Any non directly related Smash Bros news is and will not be added to the first page, since it will get too chaotic and this thread is mostly just to clear things up, since so many people are asking the same questions over and over again. You can still ask them though.

@ Gazza. Did you burn it on a normal DVD like you do with all your backups? Did you try to check a few more games to see if this error comes up (especially backups)?

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

i dont believe you can download the 3.1J anywhere unless you have a japanese console and internet. It could be either a bad burn to the disc or the wrong SSBB iso. your wii can still play other games right?

in order to play the game you have to run the update. you can either run it through and get dupe channels or do the MP3 15% trick.

No mate these are new disks i have and unfortunately the only ones i have right now..it dosent even let me get to the update screen nothing happens ticks over for a short time then black screen error.
frown.gif

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No mate these are new disks i have and unfortunately the only ones i have right now..it dosent even let me get to the update screen nothing happens ticks over for a short time then black screen error.
frown.gif

i have never used traxdate dvd-r's before so i can't really tell you how reliable they are. either try to reburn, if that doesnt work just use the same brand disc that SMG worked on, because it seems like its dvd related.

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Ok Soopy will try some other media n let you know asap.

frown.gif

i have never used traxdate dvd-r's before so i can't really tell you how reliable they are. either try to reburn, if that doesnt work just use the same brand disc that SMG worked on, because it seems like its dvd related.

forza11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks for this topic. its answers a lot of questions!

Has anyone found a translation of the single player menu's? Its not in the IGN faq translations and I have no idea what im doing
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol