Hacking Smash 4 Easy CSS Editor

Jayster_2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ih8ih8sn0w you did use the ui_character_db.bin and the Global_parameter.bin from the 1.1.6 cia, right? that's what i used and i was able to see the characters, enable miis and such.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ih8ih8sn0w you did use the ui_character_db.bin and the Global_parameter.bin from the 1.1.6 cia, right? that's what i used and i was able to see the characters, enable miis and such.
The program itself loads everything correctly, but the offsets for some things are off which produces a corrupted ui_character_db.bin. In game, the css screen is blank, and is missing random.

Jayster_2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The program itself loads everything correctly, but the offsets for some things are off which produces a corrupted ui_character_db.bin. In game, the css screen is blank, and is missing random.

Oh! I got that once, but I thought it was cause the CSS had no space left for the separate mii slots, so I just removed like 2 characters I don't play and it worked. and always has since then. Mii gunner enabled, Rosalina disabled. ect.

PieHead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did all the things I wanted to do, I rearranged the characters in the order I wanted and created the build. But when I tried it on my copy of ssb4, it was in the order I wanted, but the dlc characters didn't move. Well, they moved, but only in the order I placed them in from first to last. Help.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did all the things I wanted to do, I rearranged the characters in the order I wanted and created the build. But when I tried it on my copy of ssb4, it was in the order I wanted, but the dlc characters didn't move. Well, they moved, but only in the order I placed them in from first to last. Help.
There is a param file for dlc characters iirc which need to be modified separately. I think it is found in /param/eshop/ or somehing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock