Homebrew WIP SlideNX | Change JoyCon attach/detach sound

jonyluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey, man

I have eagerly been awaiting an update to your program - in the hopes that the random sound playing and 2x speed issues would be fixed. No doubt this is something your working on every now and then - just want to know if there is any progress on a new build?

Keep up the good work! :grog:
The next update will add the option to play random sounds, instead of always the same one.
Regarding the random sounds, the only way I have managed at the moment to solved it is to use the old method, instead of the GPIO pins, but that would make a delay in the detach sound, I'm still looking for a good solution to it.

Last edited by jonyluke,
Reactions: jammybudga777

jonyluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Any possibility in future to make it choose at random out of 3 or so sounds? Nice homebrew btw
The next update will add the option to play random sounds, instead of always the same one.
Regarding the random sounds, the only way I have managed at the moment to solved it is to use the old method, instead of the GPIO pins, but that would make a delay in the detach sound, I'm still looking for a good solution to it.

New release 0.17
  • Added play random sounds option
If you want to use random sounds, change the content of the config.ini file from random=false to random=true and add all the mp3s in the sounds folder.

Thanks for 21 stars in github:switch::D

Last edited by jonyluke,
Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
New release 0.17
  • Added play random sounds option
If you want to use random sounds, change the content of the config.ini file from random=false to random=true and add all the mp3s in the sounds folder.

Thanks for 21 stars in github:switch::D
Thank you for the update will try soon. Any chance of sorting the random detach/attach sounds please?

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, is this project dead? I really liked the concept, but it kept playing the sounds out of nowhere. Can't there be a update or something? It's a great sysmodule.

Reactions: Meko

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this still work on newer firmwares? I'm currently running HOS 14.0.0 with Atmosphere 1.3.2.

Wouldn't mind replacing that dumb finger snap sound with something more subtle.

Reactions: nWo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one