Gaming Skyward Sword Demo has leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can somebody point me to where to download the symphony CD? Is that allowed? :P

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't get past the "Connect Motion Plus and Nunchuck screen". I've got a wiimote plus controller and nunchuck, but Dolphin and/or the game doesn't recognize them. Tried the play without motion plus code, didn't work either.

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing this morning a little bit before leaving for work,using the old time limit codes some others that Crediar has created,and fought the bones guy in the Dungeon and after I beat him the game froze...

I didn't test the new time codes, did they work?

As stated I was using the old time limit code. I should try hacking some codes myself if I find the time..and patience (plenty o beer ;)

aufgreifen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I believe, it's just a matter of time... well, if it happened, it would be Nintendo's own fault anyways - it's about the same like back then with OoT, but this time, we're talking about discs that are easy to dump and many people have fast internet connections... might be a really stupid move of Nintendo there...

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then I believe, it's just a matter of time... well, if it happened, it would be Nintendo's own fault anyways - it's about the same like back then with OoT, but this time, we're talking about discs that are easy to dump and many people have fast internet connections... might be a really stupid move of Nintendo there...

No problem still buying!

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OMG That guy in the pic only went and wrote his username on the receipt. History repeating itself??...I hope HE doesn't upload it lol

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Have I 'obtained' the 'leaked' demo? -- YES
  • If the full version is 'leaked', from my region, will I download it? -- YES!
  • If the full version is 'leaked', out of my region, will I download it? -- NO!
  • Will I still buy the retail copy? -- ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY! (Already Pre-ordered!)
The Legend of Zelda Series, is my all-time favorite. I probably wouldn't have a Wii, if they stopped making them!
So, I will be showing my support, by buying the Bundle Pack! :D

Reactions: 1 person

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rough translation from this article incase anyone is too lazy to google translate it:

From http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-18125-636111-1-0-1-0-topic-des-disponibilites-de-zelda-ss.htm
Available from COIN-OP, Switzerland, Chavannes-près-Renens for 70 .-.

I had not booked, I passed by chance and the guy was about to pack the collectors to send.

So there is no collector of the moment. It is the normal version with the CD music. (The one I made​​)

proof:

http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/15799572704718_photo_1.jpg
http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/17722661576598_photo_2.jpg
http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/7586715012624_photo_3.jpg
http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/19758425279868_photo_4.jpg

Good game for those who have and courage to others. :)

aufgreifen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No problem still buying!
Oh, don't get me wrong, I preordered my CE at the first possible time and I will not back down from it. I'm just saying that an early leak like this might always be a reason for more people not to buy or order it. And in this case, a leak would totally be Nintendo's own fault.
Also nothing's sure yet, but my sources claim that a scene release is on it's way and we it's just a matter of couting down the hours remaining :D Sounds good, doesn't it? :D

And yes, I do believe these sources. no hidden trololo here this time^^

EDIT: Ofc I will update with more information, when I get any (and if no one else did in the mean-time).

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

No problem still buying!
Oh, don't get me wrong, I preordered my CE at the first possible time and I will not back down from it. I'm just saying that an early leak like this might always be a reason for more people not to buy or order it. And in this case, a leak would totally be Nintendo's own fault.
Also nothing's sure yet, but my sources claim that a scene release is on it's way and we it's just a matter of couting down the hours remaining :D Sounds good, doesn't it? :D

And yes, I do believe these sources. no hidden trololo here this time^^

EDIT: Ofc I will update with more information, when I get any (and if no one else did in the mean-time).

There hasn't been a release in a long time that didn't just work. I would be surprised if there was a new AP we couldn't just get around. But we won't know for sure either way till it's out. No sense in speculating about it.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a go, nothing is spoiled from the real gameplay as they are only snippets of the action, and as you would imagine - a demo - not a game leak.
Really looking forward to receiving the game. From playing the demo, you realise the style is so fresh, it's just made me more excited!

giga-ganon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
well i hesitate about it you know.... going tommorow and buying it or waiting someone to dump it? (like by the end of this week)

and this store is really far from my town, i could go on morning, and play it when i go back to my home... at 10pm... and if i see it dumped, i would cry a this moment, haha

Broken_Cartridge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i hesitate about it you know.... going tommorow and buying it or waiting someone to dump it? (like by the end of this week)

and this store is really far from my town, i could go on morning, and play it when i go back to my home... at 10pm... and if i see it dumped, i would cry a this moment, haha
Lol, I understand. Though the game is fantastic, and you should buy it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work