Gaming Skyward Sword Demo has leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
http://576.hu/webshop_software_details.aspx?Platform=Wii&SelectedGameCategory=Akci%C3%B3/Kaland&SelectedGameTitle=The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20Skyward%20Sword%20Limited%20Edition%20Pack&SelectedGame=2d0448fe-0e85-4483-a668-4737d1d04ca5&SelectedGameCategoryID=1e867f88-8079-4c62-9e92-d13d5e838644

In Hungary it's still nov. 18. :(

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it leaks i'll download it like immediately and still like it when i get the limited edition.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
If it leaks I won't download it because LOLNOWIIMOTE+

So I have to wait for my preorder and dodge spoilers, which i'm definitely not good at.

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The countdown has begun, a leak has to pop up any moment now, let's just hope this time the chase isn't half as good as the catch.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
If the game leaks I shall download it, work on getting some music out until a non WIi motion plus code is released, and then stab things.

Stabbity stabbity stabbity stab.

Unless it's sold early somehwere around here where I can buy it, then I might just go and do that.

BUT I'M NOT RUNNING EVERYWHERE LIKE WITH KIRBY AGAIN.

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
If the game leaks I shall download it, work on getting some music out until a non WIi motion plus code is released, and then stab things.

Unless it leaks somehwere around hee where I can buy it, then I might just go and do that.

Well you can wait till you wait an ounce, cause it ain't happening, that non Wii Motion Plus code.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Unless it leaks somehwere around hee where I can buy it, then I might just go and do that.

Well you can wait till you wait an ounce, cause it ain't happening, that non Wii Motion Plus code.
It happened with the demo, as is why I am saying stab, as it's all you can do.

Other-otherwise I'll just wait until I get my remote plus sometime next week, maybe try it on Dolphin.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Other-otherwise I'll just wait until I get my remote plus sometime next week, maybe try it on Dolphin.

Why would you want to play through it without the motion plus? This is the first Zelda game that actually utilizes this functionality correctly. You can't even kill certain enemies without slashing the correct direction. That will ruin the whole experience for ya. Just go get a used motion + at a pawn shop or gamestop. They are not that much money man.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

Why would you want to play through it without the motion plus? This is the first Zelda game that actually utilizes this functionality correctly. You can't even kill certain enemies without slashing the correct direction. That will ruin the whole experience for ya. Just go get a used motion + at a pawn shop or gamestop. They are not that much money man.
I would use the code if it enabled being able to use IR again. I've had years to pinpoint my accuracy with the wii remote, so it comes quite naturally to me now. Having to learn a whole new setup where I don't actually aim at the TV (to aim in-game) is frustrating.

I liked how Conduit 2 used both the WMP and IR.

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
he don't have a Wii that's the letdown xD
he's a 360 playah,like me even though i have a wii
but hey! one can hope the other workers sell it to someone or they will dump it

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I never said play through it, I said stab things in it. It's impossible to play properly without it. I already ordered a used Wii Remote Plus from Best Buy yesterday. (OCARINA OF TIME 3D GIFT CARD YEAH)

But if it leaks sometime this wek I'll probably go looking around here for a used Motion+ addon. We've got 3 locally owned used game stores and two Gamestops after all. (But I can't find used accesories on Gamestop's website anymore. Doesn't mean they don't have them though, same situation when I got my PSP Go after all.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you