Gaming Skyrim Camera Glitch

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm experiencing a very strange camera glitch in the PS3 version of Skyrim. I had just killed a Elder Dragon with the help of a hostile Scavenger. Naturally, after the dragon died the scavenger went after me, so I attempted to kill him. Then suddenly I'm looking at a view of the Western Watchtower, where I just was, and I can't move the camera at all. I think I had gotten a special camera kill and it just glitched out on me. I tried fast travelling to Dragonsreach but that didn't work. I think I was in Whiterun but the camera was still on the Western Watchtower. If you press any buttons you can hear my character moving and fighting and everything else. Basically, the camera's just fucked up. I don't know what to do anymore. I did copy the save of the glitched up camera if anyone wants to try and fix it, but I don't really know if it's fixable. If anyone has ever run into this and has any information please post about it. Also, if you download the save and find a fix please let me know. Like I said any help or info is appreciated. Thanks :D

Save file: http://www.mediafire...i5njdfocryzjblu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night